Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is_Oral_Sex_better_when_It's_Shaved?
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
41 to 50 of 241
User Details are only visible to members.
Shell... We like it shaved, too. All the hygeine issues you mention are real. I bet your little shaved box is a sexy, tasty place!

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(385 posts)
I don't know that its "better"....pussy is pussy. I just require shaved or neatly trimmed. Honestly, and not trying to be obtuse....hair holds odors. I am NOT implying that a woman who has bush is dirty, thats not what I mean. But after 4 hours dancing in a sweaty club and then fucking in the hotel room...I don't want my face in sweaty ass pubic hair. Just do NOT. I don't want them in my mouth, either. Stubble is WORSE however. If you do shave...please maintain that shit. Stubble really sucks ass.

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
Yes, shaved or closely trimmed. We both are and prefer the same, so in fact, that if we find out before hand that no trimming is involved, then we will pass on that couple or sexy single without thinking twice about it. We've only come to encounter this unshaved aspect a couple of times due to certain circumstances and have not made any attempts for a repeat performance with those couples/singles.

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
Is it better when shaved?

YES!!!!!!!!!

Ruidoso NM
Username hidden
(461 posts)
I'm old i can't see as well as I use ...I don't have a gps tracker ...please guys shave

And like I keep tell you hard headed men ..it makes you look bigger

Username hidden
(303 posts)
Depends on the person... I'm all about variety...

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(645 posts)
actually, I like hair on a man, chest etc and I like it trimmed down there. I like the hair tickling my nose when giving a blow job. Sorry, no hair I am not interested... But each to there own

Username hidden
(1624 posts)
everything is better when it's shaved.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
Shell,

Let's get together and explore this in more depth... *giggles*

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
OMG Raven, I'm so glad to know I'm not alone in being pubically folically challenged!! Haha! Its more like a couple hairs having a meeting....if it doesn't get thicker I'm either going to dye it or use a magic marker on the shit. Ha, kidding on the marker. And the dye. Sort of. Shell

Username hidden
(23989 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
41 to 50 of 241
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.