Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved?
TOPIC: Is_Oral_Sex_better_when_It's_Shaved?
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
31 to 40 of 241
User Details are only visible to members.
Shaven, neatly trimmed or but au natural is not as much fun to deal with when you have a mouth full of hair

Username hidden
(94 posts)
at the time, good friends in bed have alah naturall, so so is the tide

Charlestown IN
Username hidden
(186 posts)
Shaved!! no puss here to be eatin if its not shaved!lol all of mine is so i exspect to have the same man or woman

Summerville GA
Username hidden
(51 posts)
YES!

Littleton CO
Username hidden
(3975 posts)
I prefer my men natural. I love that little happy trail and cock with a bush. When im happily playing with a female, i prefer trimmed or a "landing strip". I have a "landing strip". Hubby is natural :)

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
I prefer my men natural. I love that little happy trail and cock with a bush. When im happily playing with a female, i prefer trimmed or a "landing strip". I have a "landing strip". Hubby is natural :)

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(80 posts)
oh you are right...natural in the days of natural were good but everything with moderation.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2404 posts)
Back in the 'olde days,' at least those bushes were nicely trimmed for a bikini. Hair, half-way down the legs and a triangle the size of a slice of pizza, all the way up to the navel was even a turn off back then

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(385 posts)
now....

i notice a large part of the swinging population has an aversion to hair. what would everyone have done during the 70s? everyone had it and we never thought "man, i wish she would shave like the other girls". no one did, and in fact we were so excited to open up those Levi's and find a big 'ol bush way down there inside the no-thong panties.

oh well, i guess times are moving on.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2404 posts)
I like both shaved and unshaved although I have a slight preference for shaved. I am shaved

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(485 posts)
« Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  ... 25  Next »
31 to 40 of 241
TOPIC: Is Oral Sex better when It's Shaved
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.