I need some defintions I think Full swap, soft swap : Swingers Discussion 574351011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerI need some defintions I think Full swap, soft swap
TOPIC: I need some defintions I think Full swap, soft swap
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
Wow, we love the 4 levels! We have run into two instances of soft swap folks that were a 3 and a half on your scale. One was oral of the females only, no fellatio. The second was oral of both but no climaxing. And before someone asks she did suck her husband to completion.

Hillsborough NJ
Username hidden
(52 posts)
Level 4 with the right couple. But no kissing, isn't that a kick.

Green Valley AZ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Hi DeLina. Actually really good question, since even WE have different views on it.

I've always defined soft swap as everything except intercourse, BUT, we have played with couples whose definitions were a little different. Some really only want girl-girl play, and the guys may watch or help a little. Others want a watch and be watched situation, with really no contact at all between the opposite partners.

The best advice anyone can probably give you is to talk it over with each and every couple. If they SAY soft swap, find out what they mean - most will tell you outright, as they, like you, don't want any misunderstandings during play! S

Cambridge VT
Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Pretty much what Phucas said is what we think of it as and have heard from others. Soft is no intercourse with the playmates. But talking is always the best, since people have their own rules unique to them, so you are doing the right thing already with communicating. ;) Mrs.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(372 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: I need some defintions I think Full swap, soft swap