I need some defintions I think Full swap, soft swap : Swingers Discussion 57435101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerI need some defintions I think Full swap, soft swap
TOPIC: I need some defintions I think Full swap, soft swap
Created by: hedonist2001 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Why do Scotsmen wearrrrrrrrr kilts?

Uh oh, this may be derailing this thread.......

We now return you to your previous posting........... ;-)

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Ewes of course, I do have some self-respect.

Do you know how to make love to a sheep?

Move them to the edge of a cliff and get behind them, that way they are always backing up.

A little barnyard humor!!!

Roanoke Rapids NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
LOL All of us are hypocrites! Just the honest ones of us admit it! Wool whips? Gee what else are you into that you didn't admit??? Hmmmm?

Nothing to forgive BTW. Just making our little ole observations for the point of discussion!

Now, about those sheep! Ewes or Rams? Baaaa!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Ok, ladyBSirG, you correctly pointed out that I am a hypocrite, guilty as charged. I do have some rules, since I don't play with ugly sheep. I will flagellate myself with a whip made of wool, and try to be more tolerant of other folks standards. Can I be forgiven?

Roanoke Rapids NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Wow, Lakebrez, that is a positive perspective! The reason for the definitions is to clarify communication and expectations. Everyone has some limitations (almost?). Even you mentioned in your profile that the sheep would need to be attractive. LOL And you said you weren't picky! In theory "No" means "No", and people should ask questions before entering into a "lifestyle relationship". But we have seen in real life, as well as in the "lifestyle", that many folks hear what they want and push ahead DOING what they want. Rather than having to clean up a mess or ruining a relationship due to poor communications after the fact, many of us have just chosen to be honest up front and let others know what we will and what we won't. Hey, it works for some of us. You just don't have to knock someone else's system if it isn't for you.

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1033 posts)
Level 1, level 2, level 3, it looks like to me you would need to carry a manuel with you or a contractual agreement. It appears to me if you have so many limitations, rules and levels it would seem to take some of the fun and spontaneity out of sex. Maybe there should always be a referee at all swinging activities and if you violated a rule he would throw a yellow flag and you would be penalized.

Roanoke Rapids NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
TRYIN: Welcome to the forums~! Full swap is exchanging partners, yes....but some people have rules even for that. example: some couples never kiss intimately....and I am sure others have other rules as well. Good idea to get all that straight before an encounter. Enjoy yourselves here on the site, we look forward to more of your posts~!

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
OUR COUPLES DEFINITION IS ---

FULLSWAP - FUCK AND BE FUCKED! OVER & GO HOME WITH THE HOUR!

SOFTSWAPSWING - CPL-2-CPL ADULT SEXPLORATION, GIRLxGIRL, LOTS OF ORAL FOR AND BY ALL, GIVE WHAT U RECIEVE, ALWAYS BEING RESPECTFULL AND CONSIDERATE OF EVERYONES FEELINGS, AND 2 -3 HOURS OF THE HOTTES FUN IMANIGABLE...!!

SONNY AND MARIAH, just2in2u, :)~ ~(:

Monterey Park CA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
We are a LEVEL 5...lol

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
We are level 4 with the right couple.

~Cathy

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: I need some defintions I think Full swap, soft swap