How many of you Full Swappers : Swingers Discussion 356971091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerHow many of you Full Swappers
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Everyone gets 100% of what they are looking for??? Dang, central, you must have a great group to party with! We STILL have unfulfilled fantasies! I guess that means we have only received about 90% of what we were looking for.

Who wants to help us with the other 10%?? :-)

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
The good thing about this is that everyone gets100% of what they are looking for and that's rare in life. We've found that full, soft or just FF works for us and all are satisfying. It's whatever works for you as far as we're concerned.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8907 posts)
We always respect the wishes of soft swappers. We never meet people who are not into full swap. If we happen to meet a couple at a party or club who are soft swingers, we ask them once if they are interested in playing. If they are not, we are fine with it and move away. Too many people who are into the same us, no need to to pressure someone or be pushy.

Lexington KY

Username hidden
(148 posts)
I prefer one or max 2 at a time. If I chose to play, I adjust my behavior to the couple/person at hand.

If I play, I'm available for the entire thing. What happens is up to the couple/person.

It's all about fun for me.

Mischief.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Whatever works for you works, to us that is the key. Soft experiences can and have been very fulfilling for us. We can also say the same about full, LOL. Either one works just fine with us.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8907 posts)
We are definately at least full swap, though we much prefer group play. Same room is ok, but we really like same pile. That being said, we also definately like to watch a couple gettin it on with their own mates, wow what a turn on!! However, to be limited to just that is not our cup of tea. Ideally a nite would involve as much variety of activities as possible. We have done soft and seperate rooms, but only in combination with full swap and group play. Not saying anyone is wrong, jus describing us.

Bedford PA

Username hidden
(5527 posts)
"but then they changed their minds once the ball starts rolling"

Pardon me, but that sounds a little painful.

8^)

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Ok this is my opinion. I think those that just get started in the life style will say soft swap. But those of us that has been in it for a while well I think we can all agree that full swap and all play is the best..................hehehehehehehe

Aurora MO

Username hidden
(30 posts)
As setxcpl, we feel the same--we have to ask the definition of soft swap. We feel that when you are in the heat of the moment, just let nature take its course. As our profile states, full swap and looking for the same. We do not contact any couples that list they are only soft swap, unless they do not clearly state so and find out in later talking they are.

Jerome PA

Username hidden
(12062 posts)
We are soft swing at this time as that is what my wife is comfortable with. We try to state it very clearly with potential play partners, but we had one situation where they agreed to our limits but got frustrated with us over it anyway. Not much we could do about it.

We see people keep their distance from us even though they've told us that they are attracted to us. That's OK. You gotta do what you gotta do.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(3271 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   91 to 100 of 121   End
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers