Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger How many of you Full Swappers
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have so little time to enjoy swinging that we have no choice but to prioritize. To us, that means not spending time with wannabes or soft swingers. We try to be understanding of soft swingers, and recognize that in some cases at least they are relative newbies who are sticking their toes in the water instead of diving right in. So we will be glad to chat with them now and then, but meeting time for us is reserved for playtime, or perhaps for an initial dinner meeting with a couple that is an experienced full swap couple. No sense panning for gold in a stream that contains only lead.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
MeetandPlay,

After reading your profile, realized that we have a lot in common :)

We tend to get emails and IMs from couples who are only into soft swap, even though our profile clearly states that we're only into full swap. Just curious to know if you experience the same.

Washingtonville NY
Username hidden
(148 posts)
DScouple, the lady was way out of line, sorry about that.

There are just as many variances in Full as Soft, when emailing chatting and meeting talk about what you do and don't do, then it is in the open. No surprises at all.

So many couples do small talk but then do not communicate their preferences. Look we all know why we are here...put it in the open in the beginning so there are no misconceptions!!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
How the hell do I know if I want to fuck them or not? I may just want to relax, play softly, whatever. They may want to do something other than fuck also. I wait until their boundaries are clear.

Because I've gone full on first meetings has nothing to do with THIS meeting. I may want to play. They get drunk. That's the end of it.

I could describe myself as full because of past boundaries. I could describe myself as soft because of past boundaries. I choose to describe myself as slow to play hard, Fun and flexible. That's generally true.

Annie, They assumed what they wanted. They didn't ask. Even if you had intended to go there, I bet the lady would have found a way to screw it up.

I would have personally thanked her. Thank you for proving you are NOT my type. Kindly take your drunk ass elsewhere.

On the other side, I had a dear friend tell me. "We will never have sex (intercourse)." It was his normal statement, when meeting women. I smiled. How many listen? He replied, "None". This gentleman has given me many orgasms during BDSM play.

We were in his hot tub. I was soaping him. He was soaping me. It was VERY clear that he wanted me to suck him. I became slightly confused. He had been so firm months ago. I stayed with his statement.

Later, I told him if his boundaries waver. I will do what seems right at the moment. WEG. slurp, slurp.

My point? If during play, you change your mind. I will not change my behavior. I will go with the most restrictive boundary. Only later after a discussion will I change.

I don't assume full, soft. Nor do I ask. It becomes clear. I only assume one thing. I will have a good time. I believe that's the best way to approach anyone new

YMMV,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Annie, that was really s@#*y of them. What can I do to make you feel better? When we meet a soft swing couple we are very quick in telling them to set all boundaries. Since there are so many variances to what individuals feel is soft swing, we want them to take the lead in all things and also be very comfortable to say stop if we inadvertently cross a line.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
We hope you told them where to go in the nicest of ways !!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
Some wonderful post, glad to see everyone so respectful of others wishes and limits...thanks for the responses.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We're full-swap and both-bi, but don't insist on either. We can have fun on a lot of different levels.

Weiner AR
Username hidden
(31 posts)
We are not sure about full swap, just into oral at the moment. We say" "soft swing", and have been told that it is not just same room sex, and we know that. That's why we don't say "same room sex". She is not interested in other men in that way. We are not that expereinced so maybe one day, she'll want to swap. Until that day, I don't care.

It's nice to keep that part to yourselves - the girls like to play with the toys, and everyone gets involved, so everyone is guaranteed to feel good, what more could you want?

Glendale CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
LOL, we never felt the need to take one for the team so to speak, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9033 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   81 to 90 of 121   End
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers