Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger How many of you Full Swappers
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We just had our first unfortunate experience with soft swingers and I need to blow off steam as well as get opinions. Recently we were approached by a new couple in SLS. They sent us an e-mail and stated they were just starting to explore and felt we looked like good people to meet. Several IM's and phone calls later we all met for an evening of music. We all hit it off fabulously. We women especially had a ton in common. We all agreed it definitely looked like a potential friendship with possibilities for lots more as they explored what worked for them swinging wise. We assured them that the first moves on anything would be initiated by them when they were ready. We also asked they immediately say no if we ever went beyond their comfort zone. On our third meeting we started with happy hour and moved onto dinner. She arrived in a mini skirt with no panties and was flashing half the club. Midway through dinner she hiked her skirt to expose her lips and began rubbing her thigh against Bacchus. After a while he put his hand on her thigh and when she didn't demure stroked it. After about ten minutes of her appearing to enjoy this, there was suddenly unspoken communication between them, she gets up he follows her and then he comes back alone and says she's very upset and that Bacchus has violated her. Jim was mortified and felt terrible. When she came back to the table she asked me to go outside with her. I told her I understood and was so sorry but asked why she hadn't just picked up his hand and moved it or just said "please don't". I am then told this very animated, outgoing person was too shy to say no. Well we finished dinner and to add to the in person apology, Jim also wrote an e-mail to them saying how sorry he was and that it would never happen again if they choose to continue the friendship. They said they wanted to but over the course of the next week of so, HE kept IM'ing or calling ME to rehash this. On about the fourth go round I finally said "listen, we are both regret what happened but I really don't know what more can be said. We don't think it's right that anyone feels violated and then say they asked for it. However, in your future exploration of the lifestyle...please understand that if your wife exposes her bare pussy while rubbing her thigh against a man she KNOWS to be a full blown swinger, he may well interpret that as an invitation to touch. If it is not an invitation then that needs to be said and it doesn't warrant two weeks worth of repercussions". Are we wrong?

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Well, Well. It looks like Sandy Hook is well in my future. Smile.

Mischief<--Thinking Central, and DS would be FUN together.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Annie, you both have carte blanche, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
Well everyone, the boat will be in the water as of mid may and not far from Sandy Hook, LOL.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9053 posts)
A beach vacation would be wonderful. A nude beach. I like Haulover the best so far. I've only tried Apollo and Haulover. Fully intend to visit the rest. :)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Sounds like most of you guys are on the same page about softswinging and personally I would like to thank you for your respectful replies! I personally find it tiring sometimes to constantly hear some full swing cpls condescending and derogatory remarks about softswinging.Not very often do you hear softswingers attacking their lifestyle preference!Do you put down other fullswing cpls because they enjoy DP,anal, or BDSM sex?Most likely not!So what's the big deal w/ softswinging?We get just as many e-mails from fullswingers as you get from softies,the difference being we are still willing to meet you,and I have to say I'm really glad we have,because we have had some very memorable experiences.Too bad you missed out! "G" the invisible,softswinging, poster

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
Mischief, need a beach vacation??

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
I can never quite understand the division of this. If someone doesn't want to play with soft, don't. If they don't want to play full, don't. Why must some people feel they need to convert? I read a profile last night that really slammed soft swingers. They were good looking people, we are more into full. But do I want to play with people who have to go beyond they're preference to put others down? Not on your life.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
The idea of softswing = newbie is so ridiculous. We've been around all this 20+years and have come full circle, finding that keeping something for just us is a good thing. That didn't take all that long either. Also like DSCOUPLE2 we value our open thinking friends whether we get to play or not. Not much to say that hasn't been hashed out several times on here I guess this will always be a big divided issue.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Patogether:

Agree. I've done enough hard sex that one more piece isn't the goal. Nothing against folks who think otherwise. I would much prefer meeting a couple/man/woman that is warm, soft, nice, and cuddly. Someone, I can relax with-be comfortable. Than the let's jump into the sack...it's my only night out this month group. I would eventually possibly want to play, but it's not my ONLY goal. I can get dick/pussy anytime I want to lower my standards.

Select Mischief<---I'm not dissing the folks on a mission group.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   71 to 80 of 121   End
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers