How many of you Full Swappers : Swingers Discussion 356971061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerHow many of you Full Swappers
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lol,time to re-hash this again? What is so hard to understand that we are not insecure,we don't think your going to steal our partners and we are evidently more mature and adult then some posters,because we respect and understand your point of view on the lifestyle!Our desires and fantasies differ from yours,so we're not part of the lifestyle?Your way or the highway?Think of the excitement of public sex(maybe an elevator)and possibly getting caught,that feeling is what we enjoy,softswinging!It is our desires and fantasies!!!!!!!!! We have never had a problem playing w/soft or fullswingers,no one was misled,our fantasies and desires were discussed 1st! No one felt "left hanging"!NOT EVERY ENCOUNTER HAS TO LEAD TO FUCKING! Funny thing is ,the tone of your posts sounds as if you are looking down your noses at softswinging.If you and I were vegetarians and you didn't like squash,could I say "your not a vegetarian!"All this talk of being free and easy,let yourself go, from alot of closed minds.Now it is my turn to say "this reminds me of highschool and cliques!" "The mind,what a beautiful thing to waste" "G" whose tongue, could make you scream his name in 10 languages !

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4669 posts)
As we all know in this lifestyle, everyone has their own preferences and rules, but I personally don't understand the soft swap concept at all. Although full swappers have their ups and downs with finding four compatable people to have a great time with, how does soft swap fulfill the swinging lifestyle? We will not meet others who are not into full swap and pass no judgment on those who choose soft, but we never caught the concept of it. The lifestyle is meant to be free and easy, full of variety and just about releasing your fantasies and desires, and most of all, hopefully some mind blowing sex with another partner. Just curious as to what soft swap does for you. Again, not negatively, just never figured it out.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12070 posts)
BnL, You don't need them, you have all of us! You are way to high quality for that immature BS! Good for you to say goodbye!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
BacchusnLadywife, just tell them to go to hell and block them if you can. It sounds like they're getting off by stirring the pot. You can certainly do without that!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8937 posts)
Awwwwwww Mrs. Things, that is so sweet. I wish you did live closer. Somehow I think we would be friends :-)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
<calling Mr Things at work to ask him if we can live part-time in St. Augustine so I can offer a friendship to someone :-) >

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Update: we are now informed that we should have understood that the no panties/flashing is a little game they played to turn her man on. Additionally, she is really hoping to experiment with some bi activity so this was for my attention as well. Oh good, thanks a lot. Bacchus is such a giver he doesn't mind being the pawn in little fantasy games at all. He just loves to be prick teased. We had a discussion why we let it carry on for so long and came to this conclusion. Because we're so new here and she and I had so many interests in common, Bacchus was hoping he could smooth things over so I could at least have a new friend. I was trying to fix it because Bacchus felt so bad that I wanted to make it better for him. It's a big nevermind. We don't need friends that bad.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
BnL, we are starring at the monitor saying What? We think if a woman exposes herself like she did then any male (not just a swinger) would take this as she wants more than she is getting! Violated her??? Is this sort of like when a woman takes Kobe Bryant in a room screws him and says she was raped because she encouraged him up until penetration and then changed her mind! She should have communicated that she was uncomfortable when you touched her! Any gentleman (as I am sure you are!) would stop and that would be the end of it. We would probably eliminate the drama of it and just see them as vanilla friends from here on out! If we were really interested they would have to rape us to get anything. They sound really immature!

Puzzeled...

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
You are absolutely correct bicouple. I should have been specific and stated newbies who were looking to start with soft swing.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Miscommunications happen all the time, whether it be verbal or some sort of body language. I wouldn't worry about it. What concerns me is you state you've had a bad experience with "softswingers", which is not really the case. You had a bad experience with "newbies" that labeled themselves soft, which BTW they could have just as easily labeled themselves "fullswing" and turned into the idiots you describe. Have seen this scenario play out many times, and much more frequently since the net came along. Until newbies have had some experiences they don't even know at what level they are going to continue if at all, its almost always a very short-lived experience, even friendship wise.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   61 to 70 of 121   End
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers