How many of you Full Swappers : Swingers Discussion 356971051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerHow many of you Full Swappers
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just got to say how great all you guys are! Thx for all the positive responses! "G" Who feels a group hug coming on!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
I find it interesting that many posters in here are people that have a strong head on their shoulders but do not take in to account that it is human for a dominant personality to try to coerce and conform a partner to their way of thinking. Whether it be sex in the fashion of Soft vs full swap or bi vs straight Republican vs demon-crat! (ROFL)

I am just excited that we have such a wide variety of choices! We entered this lifestyle for the fun and variety of different experiences, what a bore it would be if we always agreed!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Nice to see all the open mindedness and respectfully honoring and enjoying all the differences in the Lifestyle.

It always amazes me when full swappers have to try and change or downplay softies. I am sure it is sometimes to justify their own actions...Just enjoy, have fun and let people play the way they want to without calling names or thinking they are insecure in some way.

Trust us, that is NOT the case 90% of the time, it is just the way we like to play. Very simple actually.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Phoenix: No apology needed, honestly. I just die when people lump a group together. I/we are who we are, plain and simple. I wanted to get others' experiences and explore your world. I only ventured into this forum because it may be somethng we may try. Don't get me wrong, we are definitely both into full swap; unfortunately, it can be very unsatisfying at times, especially for me. Thus, the reason for my curiousity. Before I venture anywhere in life, I always try to learn before I go. Thanks for the info, I will be reading more of these forums and only ask that all don't lump all us full swappers into one clump.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
LMAO,Lady! Will have to make special trip to Fla. to teach L how to speak: "G"ianese "G"ig latin "G" lang and 2 other languages not known to modern man,yet!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
"G" whose tongue, could make you scream his name in 10 languages !

G............I only speak five currently and constantly seek new knowledge.

L <who's been swinging longer than some assholes have been alive>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12558 posts)
hnj you really don't have a clue,do you? Softswinging is not about flirting only,there is sex involved,just not penetration.So your jealously theory doesn't hold water.We know where the evening is headed and so do our play partners,it's called communication!You can rant and rave on here all you want about how your way is the way to go,it's your foot in your mouth!Next you will be telling all fullswingers their not part of the lifestyles because their not into gangbangs!Everyone has their own preferences,accept it! "G" 3YR Softswinger,never curious,just not interested!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
My apologies wildlife my comments were not directed towards your post(did not want to single out any 1 poster)You had a geniune curiosity and I failed to satisfy it. I was dragged in by the "soap box" fullswingers,who feel us softswingers belong on "misfit island" because we have different fantasies and desires that turn us on. Again Wildlife,sorry! "g"

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
billnsuzie glad to hear you didn't miss out on a wonderful experience! Too bad others will! Great post! G N T

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Phoenix: First let me say I have not and never will be a part of any clique. Secondly, I was not looking down nor was I putting down anyone's preference. I am far from judgmental and never would be associated with a closed-minded person. I asked a simple question. This is the first time I have ventured into this forum, simply to try and understand and to find out what exactly soft swap is. Some many have different meanings of soft swap, I figured I would ask. Because we don't understand it is not an excuse to associate everyone lumped together as being closed minded. Being curious about someone else's interpretation is all I can be accused of. Thanks for answering the question, BillNSusie, in a dignified manner.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12063 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   51 to 60 of 121   End
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers