How many of you Full Swappers : Swingers Discussion 356971041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerHow many of you Full Swappers
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LMFAO!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
most likely would have led to your apology!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
"I would love to see where this conversation would have lead if we were all face to face. "

It would lead to us laughing in your face instead of over a computer. Although, I will go to sleep dreaming of how one fuck from you will make me forget my beloved husband. <listen carefully for Bronx cheer inserted here>

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Wow! I would like to give a standing ovation to the replies you guys gave(special kudos to poly,curious,& couplenit) HNJ, Reading back to your fist post(lol) you try to hide behind your "to each is (lol,again)own" statement, as if it protects you and allows you to then go on a crusade against softswingers based only on your experiences and your opinion, not on facts,studies,polls,or anything that could back up YOUR observations!Your word is not law!Your entitled to your own opinion and when posting should state that,not try to jam it down our throats.That is why I have been defensive,100% not for the reasons you list.But you seem to think you know it all and I'm sure you'll reply with more of your wisdom,lol. Update... Just read HNJ'S last post,Couplenit wins the bet,not just led to water,dunked his head in!Who's defensive now?lol Just curious HNJ,do you stare in a mirror when you have sex?To think other woman would forget about their husbands is a bit vain,besides you have to get them past your personality first!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Some things are so profound, they must be stated twice. ROFLMFAO

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
(official Notice: Off Topic For a brief moment) We must celebrate M. Then I'd like to discuss the proposition with you. I have some great manufacturing connections in China my buddy George helped set up for me. <WEG> (we now return to our regularly scheduled postings)

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
Oh and I already caught my grammatical error but what the hell, Poly and I took stock out in astroglide so we have plenty. Bring it on. Poly, I'm thinking we have this stuff analyzed and then get knockoffs manufactured in China. Just one idea for our retirement endeavors.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
This is hardly the first thread where people essentially accused others of having a problem if their preferences were different. Ones regarding kissing and swinging separately come to mind for starters. I just cannot understand this mentality of "if you don't play exactly as I do , it means you have insecurity, jealousy or esteem issues. I guess it's too much to hope that when it comes to sex, we're not entitled to our own taste.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I understand english completely,it's just most of your sentences are uncomprehendable! It is funny how you picked out the 1 sentence in my post about bj's,but never addressed your bust on softswingers,which was the subject of my post! Selective reading/hearing? You couldn't be more far off with your accuracy,but if that is what you would like to believe,oh well! Seems most posters agree with me,guess we're all wrong and your right. Good luck with that attitude! "G" who no longer wishes to crack that coconut of a skull,with knowledge!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
"softswing is nothing but a bunch of hang-ups and jealousies,that as being adults you should be over now"

Sounds like a put-down on someones preferences to me! Just because you don't like BJ's alot of us love them! English isn't your only "weak" subject! LOL "G" Who wishes he could grow up to be just like you! NOT!

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4668 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 121   End
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers