How many of you Full Swappers : Swingers Discussion 356971031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerHow many of you Full Swappers
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 123   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HNJ,HNJ,HNJ You seem to have this odd obsession,insulting me and anyone who disagrees with your OPINION.You really like to try to push everyones "buttons" hoping to push them over the "edge" and sink to your level of replies.You brought all this on yourself,but if you would like to blame me,so what, do you really think anyone on here is going to jump on your bandwagon?I really see about 90% of the posters agreeing with my replies(to some extent) and several "neutral" posters. The "physcho" comment was a joke,you know the only reason you wanted to see my profile was because you made a threat to me that "face to face" my opinion would change and when I didn't back down you want to see what I look like.I thought I held my tongue quite well with most of your remarks! I guess I pushed all your buttons better then everyone else,since you seem to want to single me out. Anyway it was fun while it lasted,but the"pissing' contest is getting boring! I am willing to offer my hand to agree to disagree and go my seperate way. The ball is in your court! Gary

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Let's consider getting back on topic. I understand why some:

-Think it's foolish to soft swap. -Feel safer..disease wise. -like the idea of saving certain acts for themselves. -are burnt out on casual sex. -prefer more bonding sex with others, forgoing sex for sex's sake. -Consider GBs hot or yucky.

I am into casual sex with KNOWN friends. Casual= few strings. Known friends=not everyone. I am interested in bonding with rare, quality, people.

I've had very hot sex with a man whose name I didn't know.

I make no predetermined plans. I go with the flow. I play however it makes sense at the time. My only goal? To relax, make friends, have fun.

How about you? <---Not rhetorical....

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I am Flexible swing. I have NO problem melding myself to the couple/person....Literally....at hand.

Some have been hard core F & S sessions. Some have been softer titillating session. Both have been very fulfilling.

I have men I do my squirmy female gig with. That's basically playing kissy face, scratching backs, massaging, cuddling. These are very good friends.

I have others I do hard core F***, S***, hi heels in the bathroom, kink sessions. New bicurious women get the lite version and are sent out into the world to find an Appropriate partner. Breaking the ice safely is what they need.

I join a couple with the full ability to play with them. What they decide play means is up to them. I won't go in with a soft swap goal on my part. Why? It would be awkward to find them all fired up and me on a different page.

Therefore, It's all good. It's a big world. Someone's got to work the niches.

Mischief <-Been down and around, ended up full circle.

Glen Burnie MD

Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Wow ! Your jokes suck as bad as your personality does!Yes I blocked you,we don't let physcho's gawk our profile,besides we're softswing remember? The only thing "running" would be you with your foot in your mouth! You should really add all these attributes you have in your profile: 1) only secure non-jealous full swingers 2)do not "1 up" me in a conversation or I'll kick your a__!(even if your twice my size) 3)I will f--k your wife so good,she will want to leave you

Are you also able to leap tall buildings in a single bound? "G" Like a bowl full of kryptonite!

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
Do you have something to protect you from a broken neck as well?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
Look couple!!! I have a stalker too!

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
OMG!!!!! ALL of you are just tickling me to death at the moment! What would I do without my cyber buddies?

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
hnjinpa, I believe if you would say "In my humble opinion", instead of acting like your experiences are the same for everyone and the only way it can be...you would be FAR ahead of where you are now.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
you should rephrase that"I never apologize, because I'm never wrong!" yup private joke,just picturing your face,if we were to meet ,boy are you barking up the wrong tree!

Willow Grove PA

Username hidden
(4668 posts)
I was aware that Butterflybee and NJMaster were triplets. I've been wondering when the third brother would turn up.

Saint Augustine FL

Username hidden
(12558 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 123   End
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers