Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger How many of you Full Swappers
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
HA! See thats why, cause I am cheap also!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
4play a slut? If he lived in Pa...

kiss,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
<doing my best Tim the tool man oink>

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
uhh... why Poly, how could you know me that well?!?!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I agree with Content as well with the quarreling folks being pretty nice! I do think you can add to the forum posting and hope you do stay around hnj! Plus your wife is really hot! ;)

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Central & perfect, Maybe if you guys asked your lovely WIVES to encourage me back into those discussions, I might relent! Dan

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
We're glad to see you're still around Dan!!!

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9032 posts)
Wow, this has been fun to read. (ahem).

Just trying to get caught up again...

A note to all those active participants... Reading lengthy responses in the heat of an argument provides REAL insight into people and the way they think/behave/etc. That's why I think it's SO much better reading forums than reading profiles. Sure, it's more time consuming, but much more effective in getting to know people.

Dan (who's retired from debating politics)

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(3271 posts)
Good post Lady! Funny how so many people forget what the original posts were trying to convey.I think everyone should go back and re-read the original posts,carefully!When you state your opinion,you use opening lines like: I think,I believe, In my opinion,or this is how I feel,not red is blue,2x3 =5,or the world is flat. Every poster who challenged the original post with their opinion,was told it was due to this reason or another,and that their opinion was wrong,they must be insecure or jealous,or you have low self esteem,admit it. Even the posters who tried to say"hey you have a good point,just be a little diplomatic on how you present it"were told "hey I don't need your help,who the hell are you? The integrity and respect that was attacked was all of ours! This has nothing to do with cliques or back patting!Just some illiterate bully who thinks he can bash everyones opinion,uses peoples words or profiles against them,turns peoples statements around to back up his argument, and makes idle threats that he couldn't back up in a million years! Personally I'm 100% done with this thread.I make no apologies for what I believe in or have stated and feel much better to have gotten it off my chest! I also can guarantee "someone" will try to get "the last word" in,hopefully something more creative then "retard"

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4673 posts)
HNJ, it's a little late to be indignant and self-righteous. Let's revisit your first post in this thread:

"I never understood soft swap (but to each is own). They want to play but not the entire way. Why get everyone involved all excited and then NOTHING. If you want to swing leave your jealousies at the door and go full throttle. Soft swap is nothing but a bunch of hang ups and jealousies that as being an adult you should be over by now. come all you soft swap couples it is only sex, no one wants to steal your partner, just fuck them."

It certainly started nicely enough. However, in the last two sentences YOU decided you were a mind reader and could analyze the relationships of people who had different preferences than you. At it's best, it was provocative. Taken at it's worst, it was insulting. And this was probably the nicest post you placed in this thread. When I said it amazed me that people couldn't respect other's preferences and I felt it was wrong to attribute relationship problems to people who swing different, you flamed me. You hadn't even looked at our profile or you would see we ARE full swap and have been for 26 years. I don't agree with the name calling but you did bring this on yourself. I don't understand why you can't say "well, that was a little strong" and move on. Half of what's been said since was people such as myself attempting to lighten it up with jokes. But to say people shouldn't think they know what you are, etc. etc. Read your original post and accept you threw down the gauntlet.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 121   End
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers