How many of you Full Swappers : Swingers Discussion 3569710101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerHow many of you Full Swappers
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 121   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lori and I are stated as full swap but we think of it as anyswap. We dont care what it is we like to have fun with people we like. If it turns out that we swap then cool, if not cool. Sometimes we like just having sex in the same room with another couple.

Like Lori said over IM as I was writing this "It would be like going out in public and having sex in front of someone else and being able to touch someone else knowing that you were not goign to get arrested"

It's all fun and fun is what we are here for. We love that people we have become friends with are so open and we all can tell each other what we want for that evening.

Bakersfield CA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Jen and I started our adventure in full swing. In our discussions prior to our first encounter, we went from only wanting a female playmate, to wanting to play with couples very softly on up. The more we talked, the more we realized that full swap was OK, too. Our first encounter was great, full swap. Since then we've had many different encounters, but mostly full swap. We definitely don't limit ourselves, though.

We met one couple in a club that was soft only, ( "soft isoral, bump-bump, juicy with a twist" officially, I think- LOL ) and played with them for a few hours. We ended the night having mind-blowing sex with our respective partners, and on the way home, we agreed that it was one of the best times we've had. On the other hand we were recently at a house-party and had intercourse with most everyone there. We agreed that that too was one of the best encounters we've had.

I don't know what my point really was, except that I enjoyed reminiscing about those two encounters, and I don't know what our 'label' would be... 'full-on, soft friendly, orgies open, on the flip-side' maybe.

Kirk

Muncie IN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
we may never find out there's to many fake people on this site that love there computor more than their love life

Churchville NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
It never ceases to amaze me that softies are looked at as newbies, posers, teasers, wannabes, and not real to a lot of the full swap segment. For us we are 20+ years in the lifestyle and have come full circle, deciding that we liked keeping something for just us, therefore not a newbie. We have lots of lifestyle friends in several states, therefore not posers and we are very real. We have had our share of experiences where everyone went home fulfilled, therefore not teasers or wannabes. In addition we, and other softies I know, don't find it necessary to bash the full swap segment for their decision to pursue this in the way they like. Curious as to how many other softies get annoyed with this type of thinking, especially when the bashing comes from someone that is less experienced. Just a note, not all softies are new, inexperienced, and unsure of themselves. In this 20 year endeavor I've seen far more full swappers burn out and go away, or end up in divorce court than I have so called softies. Perhaps this is a slighted observation with only 20 years, three states, members of half a dozen lifestyle clubs, and the owner of one for five years, but I tend to doubt it. Sorry for the rambling, just felt the need to put the other side out there.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
yea we love full swapping :) theres no sence in teasing another person and then dropping them at the door step and not allowing them indoors for a snack,lol hehehehe. heck we started out full swap never really got into a soft swap situation althought we thought we were going that way at first but it never happened actually ,lol:)bless you those that full swap!!! we love you !! your the real reason swinging is still happening since the intervention of the computor age. magnazine posting was the real deal at one time .to bad the internet has so many sites thats allowing teasers and wannabies on it . the true blue swingers are full swappers in our book :) ......... b / h

Venice FL
Username hidden
(144 posts)
Well now hmmmmmmmm lol i dont know what to say. ITS ALL GOOD. mrs fantasy

Aurora MO
Username hidden
(30 posts)
I, personally, do not use the term soft swap. To me there is no such thing because there is no swapping going on. I only use the term soft swing, which to me means no swapping partners. It is up to the couples if it involves touching or other activities.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
i wonder if the distinction needs to be made between soft SWAP and soft SWING. the way i define it- and i believe i got this from NASCA-

soft SWAP- contact between females and males of both couples without penetration and female female.

soft SWING- girl girl only, men stay with own partners.

is that what everyone else sees it as?

X

Sterling VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Our only soft swinging experience ended with the girl crying in the bathroom saying she only did this for her boyfreind. I'm sure there are many healthy soft swingers out there, as well as many bad full-swap experiences, but we've just never felt comfortable in a soft swap situation since.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(78 posts)
We have no problem with soft swinging. It has been some of our hottest play times. It is hard to find the connection between 4 people so we don't want to pass any opportunities up, especially on something as small as full swap or soft swing.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   101 to 110 of 121   End
TOPIC: How many of you Full Swappers