Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Soft Swinger › Have you ever considered paying an exhibitionist couple to perform in your home
TOPIC: Have_you_ever_considered_paying_an_exhibitionist_couple_to_perform_in_your_home
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
User Details are only visible to members.
I would definitely do it if I didn't have access to seeing it in 3-D at the local swing club. If we lived in a small town and little access to this type of entertainment then I could see us setting this fantasy up. However, with the swing clubs so accessible and being able to view these 100 fold at parties it isn't a desires with us. The only other possible reality to this fantasy might be if we were past the age of being able to play and just wanted to dispense with the formalities of having to go out to a club and pay for the enjoyment. That too might be an option down the road.

Sandy OR
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
« Prev  1  2 
11 to 11 of 11
TOPIC: Have you ever considered paying an exhibitionist couple to perform in your home
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.