Have you ever considered paying an exhibitionist couple to perform in your home : Swingers Discussion 66144
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerHave you ever considered paying an exhibitionist couple to perform in your home
TOPIC: Have you ever considered paying an exhibitionist couple to perform in your home
Created by: whcouple The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Pay???? Isn't that sorta like prositution?

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
Seems to us that getting paid in return for giving up control might be a form of submission looking for a dom. Submission in the right atmosphere with a person or couple who enjoy the control factor can be quite arousing for many people. Whether the money exchanged in and of itself adds to that or rather serves as an added submission/domination factor is an interesting question. Have you felt submissive by being controlled? Or is there something else about giving control to another that is exciting?

Enosburg Falls VT
Username hidden
(972 posts)
We would definitely have no problem being watched as we are watched constantly when we are having our hot fun at the private clubs. Being given some quiet instruction on positions might be either a turn on or turn off, depending on how it is done, I guess. Getting a nice gratuity for giving a show for a couple or a small group at their home or a nice hotel would be quite exciting and something I find quite erotic.

The only thing that would concern me is whether we were being FILMED WITHOUT OUR PERMISSION as I would never allow myself to be filmed in the act. That would really piss me off. Even if I were asked to be filmed, I would still say no.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(14 posts)
no but if someone wants to do it for free we may just...

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Pay?..Hey we can invite you over for a BBQ and pool party, then you can fuck like rabbits and we will watch...is that paying? I hate the thought of paying for anything that is usually free, so the pay $ part would turn us off. Besides there are enough pervs just on this site that would do it for free. Thank goodness!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Whcpl,, I am sorry but really now that is just my opinion,, I am sure that there are others that would def like to direct and take control!! I am just not that personality type I dont think..~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
I dont think either of us would care to give instruction or control, most likely we would find it no more erotic than watching others at a hot tub party or a group/house party. Not that there is anything wrong with it for those that would get into giving directions, taking control, but we can see all we care to in the events we attend. I dont think it would be a turn on at all. ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
LMAO...Flirty, we're free ;-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
We find that hosting hot tub parties wtih other couples to be great for voyuring, and those that like to put on a show for those around. Always great fun and everyone can enjoy to thier level of participation. ~Swt~

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
If someone offered to pay to watch us, that would be a HUGE turn on. But we would rather take a turn watching them than be paid.

But it would be fun, either way!

Covington KY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Have you ever considered paying an exhibitionist couple to perform in your home