Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger Good bye soft swing forum
TOPIC: Good bye soft swing forum
Created by: WifeIsN2girls2
Original Starting post for this thread:
It was a fun 5 months. As other suggested might happen, we progressed.

I was very sure that we would never go there, but we did... and it was magical.

I don't think we'll ever be the type to focus on the full swap up front, but we've become comfortable with the thought that if we date a couple for awhile, and become comfortable with them, we might be ok with going further.

Anyways, I'm only posting this because I said we never would. And it looks like I might not have had the best perspective at the time. Thanks for everyone here that allowed us to come to this conclusion on our own. I think that was the important part.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Congratulations..... and I am jealous. :-)

Durham ME
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Good to hear some of you folks have "Graduated" :D

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(575 posts)
Dear WifeN2 and others here:

We had just about the same progression. We started at watch and be watched and then moved to soft swap. We stayed there for a while. There was one couple with whom we were very comfortable. It moved from finishing with out own partner to orgasming orally with them. My God, it was so hot seeing Mrs. JM take his load in her mouth, I shot mine into the other lady's mouth at the same time.

Later after much discussion between the two of us, we were certain that we could move up at least and at first with this one couple. We knew they wanted to as they were usually a full swap couple. That was one hot encounter watching her spread her legs and his penis entering her and seeing the excitement on her face that comes from a new and highly arousing sexual experience. At the same time I was doing his lovely wife. The amount of sexual data input to the brain was incredible. We all four had a great time; mind blowing orgasms for all.

We have now full swapped with some other folks. It has also been very fine. We are glad we moved up. We might still do the soft swap if that's another couple's level. But the whole Mugillacutty is so much more fun.

Greenville SC
Username hidden
(369 posts)
As usual, great advice

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I'm happy you're happy with it. Don't get carried away now ;)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20543 posts)
It was a fun 5 months. As other suggested might happen, we progressed.

I was very sure that we would never go there, but we did... and it was magical.

I don't think we'll ever be the type to focus on the full swap up front, but we've become comfortable with the thought that if we date a couple for awhile, and become comfortable with them, we might be ok with going further.

Anyways, I'm only posting this because I said we never would. And it looks like I might not have had the best perspective at the time. Thanks for everyone here that allowed us to come to this conclusion on our own. I think that was the important part.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Good bye soft swing forum