Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Soft Swinger For Soft Swap Couples Do Any Of You Do Oral To Completion
TOPIC: For Soft Swap Couples Do Any Of You Do Oral To Completion
Created by: HeatherJason59
Original Starting post for this thread:
How many of the soft swap couples let the men finish from oral sex? Or do they the women make the men finish on them?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oral is a big part of our soft swap play but usually the men cum inside their wives while we watch, and vice versa. One time a male playmate did cum while I gave him a BJ, but it was unexpected on both parts.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9297 posts)
The other male must wear a condom. I like to get "him" to cum, but it has to be in a condom.

Palm Beach FL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
We are soft swap and I personally don't care how far the other woman is willing to go works for us. Our variety of soft swap means I don't play with other men. We openly invite women. I am still looking for the "right" woman that is a full participant with us both.

Cordova TN
Username hidden
(41 posts)
We are an "all swap" couple (we play to the other couples comfort level) and when with another soft swap couple, Mrs. CT will suck the male half until he cums. Whether or not she swallows it all is another story. Mr. CT will always alert the other woman when he is ready so if she doesn't want it in her mouth, it isn't a problem.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(271 posts)
How many of the soft swap couples let the men finish from oral sex? Or do they the women make the men finish on them?

Keyport NJ
Username hidden
(21 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: For Soft Swap Couples Do Any Of You Do Oral To Completion