Do you ever wonder why Couples only : Swingers Discussion 130616
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerDo you ever wonder why Couples only
TOPIC: Do you ever wonder why Couples only
Created by: SexyInSinCity
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do you ever wonder why Couples open up thier private photos and only leave access for a day or two? It is nice to go back and refresh your memory on who exactly people are as you do the initial chat dance. Are there that many issues this newbie does not know about yet? I hear rumors that there are. We would love your feedback.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh how sweet, thank you!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Well since we are new here we do not have many photos, but since you asked... everyone has access for a year.

We would like to make friends and Shelly and Jay are very nice although too far away....

and it is kind of a pain to remember who got how long....

Fairfax VA

Username hidden
(141 posts)
It depends upon how you grant access whether they remain open indefinitely or are limited to a shorter period.

I freely open ours on request, and occasionally when making the initial contact if the profile of the other person or couple seems like a particularly good match with ours.

If we establish contact and exchange messages, I generally leave access open. If there's no reply from the other end, access is rescinded.

Trenton MI

Username hidden
(105 posts)
Lots of couples do this. Not sure why, I'm sure they all have their own reasons. Once ours are open they tend to stay open unless we meet and determine there is absolutely no interest in ever meeting again. They are all just g-rated and once you know what we look like it doesn't really matter. Once or twice a year one of us will go through the list and remove access to those that we'll never really meet or have no intentions of getting to know.

Sugar Land TX

Username hidden
(771 posts)
Well if we are playing with you does it matter that the pics are closed. And if we are not playing than there is no point for the pics to remain open unless we are chat friends or want to be more but distance is an issue.

Lansing MI

Username hidden
(1621 posts)
We do this. If it is a new couple we will usually allow our gallery access for a week. However if they are friends we will give access for extended periods of time.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Do you ever wonder why Couples open up thier private photos and only leave access for a day or two? It is nice to go back and refresh your memory on who exactly people are as you do the initial chat dance. Are there that many issues this newbie does not know about yet? I hear rumors that there are. We would love your feedback.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Do you ever wonder why Couples only