Can someone explain soft swap preference to me : Swingers Discussion 1695721041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerCan someone explain soft swap preference to me
TOPIC: Can someone explain soft swap preference to me
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
User Details are only visible to members.
We were soft swap only when we first got into the lifestyle. We gradually moved on to full swap but we remember where are roots are. We will never turn down the advances of a soft swap only couple. We have had some very hot moments with soft swap couples.

Hebron CT
Username hidden
(268 posts)
Welcome to the forums 210, you will find your stay here much more pleasant if you check the judgments at the door. This is a lifestyle best enjoyed by open-minded, accepting people. As stated before, you can choose what flavor you want, full, soft, straight, bi and let others do the same.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
We are a soft swap only couple. We prefer it that way. We have played with numerous full swap couples without a single problem or complaint. The way see it.....You always need a "fluffer" close by!

Springfield MA
Username hidden
(89 posts)
there is no explanation needed. It is a preference. If soft is what they enjoy then that is great, if you don't want to stop at soft then don't try to hook up with soft couples easy as that.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
there is no explanation needed. It is a preference. If soft is what they enjoy then that is great, if you don't want to stop at soft then don't try to hook up with soft couples easy as that.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
whats the point in being a vegetarian?

whats the point of enjoying hockey over basketball?

whats the point of being married and only having sex to pro-create?

its called a preference, if you don't like it, don't do it.... we don't see the point/enjoyment of an 8 man/1 girl gang bang, won't ever do it, but if it floats your boat then go for it.....

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(453 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
TOPIC: Can someone explain soft swap preference to me