Can someone explain soft swap preference to me : Swingers Discussion 1695721031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerCan someone explain soft swap preference to me
TOPIC: Can someone explain soft swap preference to me
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
when did "to swing" equate to "swap", is there any "swapping" going on when a single male is involved? why are people so caught up in semantics? live and let live, do what you enjoy and don't worry about other people.......

Grosse Pointe MI
Username hidden
(445 posts)
I could be wrong, but I don't believe there's any swapping going on in a girl-girl experience. LOL! Not that there's anything wrong with girl-girl, but to call it soft swap? I don't think so.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
Everyone's interpretation may be different but soft swap generally means oral for all, just no vaginal or anal penetration. If another couple only wants g/g play, that doesn't mean they are soft swap, just they have set their boundaries.

Many couples here will "swap" partners for oral along with other sensual delights, kissing, touching fondling that includes ALL parties. You just need to find them.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11940 posts)
We would like to know How the term soft swap came down to just the lady's playing we fill the point we are in the life style is for all to have fun & be included in the actives short of the penetration with others. We are not set against it be haven't found the right cpls YET.

Nashport OH
Username hidden
(3 posts)
lol Lost.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Hey, my vib and I do soft swap every night lol

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
Totally agree with everyone. We play at all levels depending on how we feel and the comfort level of the couple we’re playing with. As far as why some couples enjoy soft swap, here’s a few reasons:

- Some girls can still get pregnant and the risks are too great for their personal comfort level.

- Some people feel that the risk of STDs is simply beyond their comfort zone.

- Some couples have been full swap, only to find that the girl is left with soft swap, more often than not, because of erectile dysfunction while their husband is banging away with the other wife! So, they go back to soft swap. I’ve been there!!

- Some couples simply choose to keep intercourse to for themselves.

We can say, unequivocally, that we’ve had many AMAZING soft swap adventures that WAY surpassed most of our full swaps. In the end, it really doesn’t matter what form of recreational sex a couple engages, as long as they are doing it for the right reasons and it enhances their relationship.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
It just annoys the shit out of me how some people think that only full swap swingers or bed notchers are the "real deal". Swinging is very much a tailor made thing. It is up to each couple and what they want to do.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
I was more comfortable in a soft swap when I first got into the lifestyle. One couple we played with at that time had their limit at penetration, so we would all lay together then fuck our own partner.

It's whatever makes you and your partner happy.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
We are "swingers" so we can swap with another couple."

LOL. Of course...because only swingers that fuck anyone that breathes oxygen is a swinger, correct?

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: Can someone explain soft swap preference to me