Can someone explain soft swap preference to me : Swingers Discussion 1695721021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerCan someone explain soft swap preference to me
TOPIC: Can someone explain soft swap preference to me
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The last house party Sherry and I went to, we split up pretty early. I met a woman for the first time, had never seen her&her husband's profile. We spent half an hour making out, rolling on the bed, before others kicked us out, telling us it was a "naked only room". Sherry on the other hand, went to a room with a guy, expecting sex. She asked him to wear a condom. The amount of hurt he subjected my wife to with surly comments, was unbelievable. She wouldn't tell me who it was~probably better for all concerned. While I have never engaged in "Soft Swinging" before, it was an awesome experience-thanks Diane! And, since we were only turning each other on, the question was never asked- how far will this go? Pay attention to your partner (the one you're with) and you may have a blast, whatever you call it. XO Doug

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(42 posts)
hello Kathy...I am not understanding your last sentence so please clarify for me. Do you mean why do guys keep asking you to play...or why does your husband continue to ask?

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
soft swing we have been in the life style for some time and so far i havent wanted to go full swap my choice joe has gone full with my ok and as long i get to watch and he has a condom on so many just dont get it they say the girls rule but when it comes down to it why do the guys keep asking kathy

Macungie PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
lol@des...

And THAT is why I am looking forward to a trip to chi-town soon!

:-P

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
We're a soft swap only couple. We ventured into full swap and that didn't work out. Soft to us, if everything works out okay, is everything goes except penetration. Think of all the possibilities.....

And we're SM friendly, go figure....

Chilton WI
Username hidden
(546 posts)
LOVE soft swap , erectile dysfunction is the beast that no one likes to mention but there ya go, thx pixie ! . With soft swap everyone is pleasuring everyone else in some way , and soft swap followed by girl/girl can lead up to some very amazing same room with your partner action . Let's face it , most guys are competitive and are trying to check out if the other guy is doing it better therefore taking away from his own performance ( at least until you know each other after several meetings) . I can deal with ED from my own partner , after all it's been 25 years . But ED from a new guy is a bit hard to take , especially when I am so fired up from some awesome foreplay (soft swap) . Let me get out my double or strap on and completely get you guys wound up . Everyone is satisfied and a two-fer from your spouse is never a bad thing lol.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(242 posts)
First of all, welcome to the forum LVH! As your official greeter and tour guide, I will help you navigate this little mine field and in exchange, you are now required to open your private pics for me. :-D

Of course the above is total bullshit but I am hoping you do what a lot of folks do and just read the first line of a profile and ignore the rest.

There is a point to this and that is, be clear and in agreement about what you are looking for and be patient until you find it. Read what a potential playmate wants and understand their limits. An attractive couple who only wants to do full swap may sound tempting but if that is beyond your boundaries right now, take a pass and proceed at your own pace.

BTW, I used to LOVE sitting in my hot tub when my hair would freeze....back when I had hair. lol

Enjoy the journey!

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11949 posts)
Regardless of what you call it, we think it is important for everyone to be clear on what they want/don't want and upfront about it. What's frustrating to us are the "couples" that never seem to be able to meet after exchanging emails, but are constantly asking to see pictures (and yes, we have a clear picture of us showing our faces), pictures and more pictures. We'd love to find more "tame" couples in our area looking to actually meet.

Worcester MA
Username hidden
(1 post)
This is what I like about you pixie...you find the positive in it all heehee!!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
"Is there any swapping going on when a single male is involved?"

Nope, that's a threesome... love 'em! LMAO

There's nothing wrong with having a vocabulary to express preferences. Swinging, swapping, recreational sex, full swap, soft swap, bi, bi-curious, blah, blah, blah.... In the end, it's all about whatever brings people happiness, regardless of what it's called.

Panama City Beach FL
Username hidden
(293 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
TOPIC: Can someone explain soft swap preference to me