Can someone explain soft swap preference to me : Swingers Discussion 169572
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerCan someone explain soft swap preference to me
TOPIC: Can someone explain soft swap preference to me
Created by: 210couple4u The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've met a LOT of couples who are soft swap, and I (Mr.Catnip) hope to one day go down that road. If it were up to me, we'd not discriminate and if we found a couple hot and they were just soft swap, we'd "go there" and just enjoy them for whatever they had to offer.

That said, Mrs. Catnip is more "carnivorous" than that. She wants to know nothing is off the table if the spirit of the moment takes us there, and I can't find fault in that preference either.

Kudos to EVERYONE in this lifestyle, soft or carnivorous, who enjoy this little hobby!

Hopkinton MA
Username hidden
(256 posts)
I prefer soft swap cause i dont want to fuck alot of guys. With soft swap i get what i want, some good girl/girl play and lots of oral. Now that doenst mean that we are soft swap only.We like to do soft swap atleast once with a couple before moving on to full swap.If a guy is bad during soft swap, then i know i wont enjoy full swap.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Lol. I am a swinger have been most of my life, trust me soft full whatever never let the people who scream your not a swinger unless you let me fuck you anywhere near you..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
we can make capital letters on this thing? OH, THIS IS GREAT! is there a key on here to help you type yourself up a sense of humor? you know, even if i was serious in the first post, i have as much right to speak my mind here as everyone else. that's the way it works sunshine. sorry if that puts your thong in a bunch.

and you have an even awesomer day! ( that's right, awesomer! it an even better word than "alacrity". 8-p )

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
Really, my screen name? Is that the best you can come up with? It actually is an historic pun and I would explain to to you, but I am sure while you were in school those few years you just looked at the pictures.

As far as your reply; if you were a goalie, I would say 'nice save', but unfortunately you revealed your true self in your first post.

By the way, if you hit the 'shift' key when you type a letter is shows up as a capital letter. (I'm typing this slowly so you can understand it easier.)

Have an awesome day, DW

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
oh, alright mr. sensitive. (dukewilliam) what kind of screen name is that anyway? I'M JUST KIDDING! put that stick down. wow, even my grammer is fucked up? :-p yes, i'm an asshole, but i'm not THAT much of an asshole. i am, however, disappointed that you didn't recognize the tongue in cheek humor about "fucking the tame and moderate chicks". i thought that was funny as hell. obviously i missed. it happens.

listen, seriously, we don't hate soft swap couples. we don't get it, and we don't go out with them, but we enjoy meeting and talking with them at parties and the like, and we are never rude about turning down their invitations. and ( i know, i shouldn't start a sentence with "and" ) full swap couples who contact you and then get an attitude when you are not interested in full swap ( i read some of your other posts ) are the ones who are actually "ruining" the lifestyle. you know, i think a lot of people in this lifestyle struggle with finding the fun that we truly believe it can be, and it's because of people like them. two minutes looking through the topics on this forum clearly shows that.

forgive me for having a little fun with you and all the others on this thread, but i was dying to see who would speak up. one thing i was actually serious about is that it REALLY sucks to find a great looking couple only to discover they are soft swap. if that seems selfish, okay, but i'm not going to apologize for wanting to have sex with attractive people. it's not what everyone is here for, but it is what we're here for. you and your lady (and every other soft swap couple) have every right to enjoy the lifestyle at whatever level of play you are comfortable with.

the only answer i can offer the writer of this post is that there is no explanation for why some couples prefer soft swap. there's not enough patron in the world to get my wife to put an uncut cock in her mouth, but i have no intention of putting one in my mouth to understand why. it's just her preference. you should probably just be glad you don't have to explain all your preferences either.

someone with far more wisdom than i will ever have once said, "i don't understand how electricity works either, but i'm not going to sit around in the dark until i do".

p.s. i don't think my grammer is all that bad, and i don't really think god created the internet. but what do i know? ;-)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
During our play I start with my husband and he gets me all "cranked" up . We are a soft swap only couple and most of the the time we have "4" play with our play partners..excluding guy/guy touching..we have a blast with all that we do, and don't feel the "need" to full swap with others..we are happy just the way we are..

Cherryville NC
Username hidden
(61 posts)
So Duke, tell us how you really feel! lol

I agree, there is a place for everyone in this LS and if soft/moderate isn't your thing, why insult those who enjoy it? As I have stated before, the flirting and build up are an exciting part of any encounter. Add to that the touch and taste and the scent of a woman and you have one awesome evening. It's all about the journey, not the destination.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I think you say SO much more about yourself than the sum of your words.

By starting your reply that you are blowing your chances to fuck tame and moderate women and arguing that there is no 'payoff' for you in soft swap, you have announced with alacrity just how selfish, self centered and self absorbed you are. If you don't come in someone different every time, then it is just not worth your time. Not to mention the fact that you are announcing to the world your limited intelligence in general. For starters, not even accounting for your 5th grade grammer or spelling, Tame and Moderate females don't 'fuck' others, so you announced to the world you don't even understand the definitions set by this site.

All I can say is, too bad for you, that you are unable to share in the intamacy and experiences that I do with my wife and our partners. Now, I know you have the stamina and testosterone to fulfill any woman's needs, but in fact, you are only fulfilling your own. You may think you are the stud who leaves women satisfied but your personality reveals the only woman you could possibly satisfy is one as shallow and empty as yourself. And like some foods, you are hungry again in an hour because you're never really satisfied to begin with. I don't expect people of your intelligence and way of thinking to 'get' anything they don't immediately understand and have little chance of understanding because they are so self absorbed that the thought that anyone would want to act different from themselves is incomprehensible to them. I am sure you enjoy masturbation more than any other sex act because you get to have sex with the person you love the most. If you don't like this particular corner of the lifestyle, stay away. Soft swappers everywhere will thank you.

You are right about one thing though, many people will call you an asshole. Steve

Wexford PA
Username hidden
(130 posts)
Well said Dukewilliam, VERY well said!!

Some folks (like us) just aren't wired for Full-Swap... Like dirtydancersaz said... "In the condominium of life: one person's ceiling is another person's floor"

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
TOPIC: Can someone explain soft swap preference to me