Attraction and Soft Swinging : Swingers Discussion 51061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSoft SwingerAttraction and Soft Swinging
TOPIC: Attraction and Soft Swinging
Created by: CnL04
Original Starting post for this thread:
We're generally a full swing couple, but we know some lovely "softies" and would be happy to play that way with them if the interest and opportunity arose. What got me wondering, though, was the subject of attraction and soft swing. There's probably a thread about this if I look, but I'm lazy :-p

From our experiences and what I've heard and read from other full swing couples, attraction is a huge part of the package in order for play to occur. Is it the same for those who prefer soft swap? Does it matter to you as much if you're physically attracted to the other people involved if your intent is primarily same room, own partner, for example?

Just curious about how others think!

L.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Shell,

Please explain to us what "incompletely screwing" is. LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Yes I would think so. We are still full swap but I don't think it would ever be any different whether we were just flirting or fondling or completely screwing other people.....we need an attraction. But again this is not from actual experience. Shell

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
In either case some form of attraction must exit I would guess. We are a soft swap couple so when we decide to play it is on that level. I dont know if it would be differendt if we were a full swap couple.

Lansing MI
Username hidden
(1624 posts)
Is it the same for those who prefer soft swap? Does it matter to you as much if you're physically attracted to the other people involved if your intent is primarily same room, own partner, for example? --------------- yes

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
We are soft swap and we have to be attracted to the other couple just as much as we would if we were full swapping.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(25 posts)
I definitely have different "attraction" guidelines for soft swap (all oral) vs full swap. I can have fun and do oral with someone that may seem a bit "ho hum" to me because maybe my husband is attracted to the wife... so I will enjoy playing around with a larger percentage of people orally. However, full swap.... for me to allow a man to enter me .... I have to be VERY attracted to him to get thaaaat close and spend that much time with me. The very act of penetration is extremely intimate to me whereas oral play is not at the same level of intimacy for me.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Interesting responses, thank you. In thinking about it, I guess I come closest to what Amy said. As a full swap couple, being attracted physically and personally is necessary for us to be sexual, but if we were attracted personally to a soft-swap couple, especially if we were talking about same-room-own-partner play, I imagine that physical attraction would be less important than in a full swap situation. Of course, if I find someone physically repulsive, I can't imagine I'd go there even if there were no swapping of partners at all.

L.

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Pa., Personally I don't think there is much difference betw. soft or full in these circumstances.

One analogy could be compared to food. If you are allergic or don't like steak,you are not going to pick a nice filet smothered in bernaise sauce,because of the above reasons. So why would you have sex,oral or full if you don't like it?

Personally,I think when couples say they will have any type of sex ,based just on personality,they are twisting the real truth,just a bit! It is, and always will be important,but I think attraction is the deciding factor. This is only my perception of honesty! "G"

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4672 posts)
As a Couple that has very little experience. There would have to be Major attraction before play would take place--even if it's just soft stuff. I believe it would be the same for full swing people too. Only difference is how far we go with it. Thought process I would hope would be the same. Just my thought on the subject--but like I said--we have very little experience in this.

Centreville VA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Sry to have missed your post CnL! Hardly ever stop in here anymore due to the lack of action! We would have to agree with Roc,both would have to be there for us,also. Tho, alot of our experiences have happened at house parties or with people we have met at MnG's. These couples we immediately hit it off with and were attracted to.

"G"

Willow Grove PA
Username hidden
(4672 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: Attraction and Soft Swinging