Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 87 of 87 
User Details are only visible to members.
very observant LOL

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9724 posts)
oh...and if you're lying about your age (55 in the post, 53 on your profile), that does not bode well for people believing you about your wife.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Can't imagine a medical condition that would leave someone without being able to do SOMETHING. Maybe I'm unimaginative, or maybe I have a bias against Corvette owners/lovers...ha...just kidding.

I think you'll be at the disadvantage that every single guy faces on here. My advice would be to find a couple that you both can socialize with, get to know them, and then you may be privileged to be a part of a 3-some or other sexual fun as they desire.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
What do you recommend for a 55 yr old whose partner can no longer play due to medical reasons? What is best way to find some fun times as a single older guy?

Cranberry Twp PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
hey, welcome back...

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
you have to maintain a lot of patience to find what you're looking for, especially if you are just looking to experiment. A picture, ANY picture, on your public profile would really be helpful there too. Good luck.

We tend to agree, in theory at least, that couples our age and older do tend to be more laid back and secure than do younger couples, but that's a generality, not a specific comment. There are immature and mature people of all ages, of course.

That's why the numbers shouldn't matter so much. Go by personality and experience.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I don't really care about their age, as long as everyone is enjoying their selves, although I must admit to some preference to couples over a certain age...

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(410 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   81 to 87 of 87 
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with