Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I find I connect better with more mature couples able to travel and attend the places I enjoy

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2229 posts)
We agree with TLC....Age is a number. Some of my best friends are younger than my son. I/We like to judge folks by how they present themselves and carry themselves. Don't get me wrong, we still try and keep the age over 40 but we do make exceptions for exceptional people... Mr. n Mrs. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
i mr perves love a old cpl they just know to have fun

Bethel WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Well at 64 its hard [ hear that ,hard] to find some body older than me who still swing, than they have issue with single men. me I dont care ,she spread em I takee, weather she is 20 or 80. I am Just not in to big heavy women.dont get me wrong,their are some wonderful people out their that are really nice people to be around and I love them. I think people take all this to seriose.its just sex with a twist.bubububye my spell gave me the finger

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
A couples age has little to do with us meeting or playing with a couple. We prefer to have others things in common than attraction and sex, so social interaction is affected by lack of maturity, education, and generational perspectives.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
Read: Sex over 50 by Doctor Joel Block. What a great book.

To answer the question I rather play with a skilled partner 35 to 55 suites me just fine .

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
we really are ot concerned with age, we just want to be with secure drama free friends where there is mutual attraction.but couples our age or a bit older usualy have less family related issues tying them down so they seem to be more available for fun get togethers

Wayland MI
Username hidden
(76 posts)
They say you're as young as you feel and we feel like we're 21. Although we both agree that we never want to go through 21 again. There's no set rules, no wrong or right preference, the right preference is the one that works for you. However, we prefer to swing with couples around our age within 10 years either side. It's been our experience, we enjoy the company of people more our age, we've shared common experiences, usually have the same interests and older couples seem to be more laid back and withot the baggage issues of some younger couples (not always though). Also, there is nothing sexier than a middle aged woman that is comfortable in her skin. RicnTeri

Erwin NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
We play mostly with younger couples too. There aren't any older than us! LOL

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We don't really have a preference. As long as everyone gets along we are happy to play regardless of age. Mostly we play with younger couples but I think that's just statistics, we seem to be on the downslope of the bell curve.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   71 to 80 of 87   End
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with