Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Depends on the couple or single woman. I have chated at an event with ppl where the couple claims to be in there 50's. They were more likeiy in there 70's, and over weight. someone not interested in playin with, so if your looking for someone your age group ,tell the truth about your age, loose some of the weight ,you will be surprise ,at whom will be wanting to play with you. I found out the hard way, i lied about my age one time, i weight more than i stated. Then after droping 10 lbs, i had one heck of a good time, with the couple whom had say no thanks, now was asked if i was willing to do a 3 some. i did.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(291 posts)
yes

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(1 post)
Any older couples from or near central VA in here? We are actually craving playmates over 50 right now. We are 36 & 43 years old. Who wants some young meat?

Lynchburg VA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I am bi and older (58) very mature and I prefer and seek 40-65 yr old bi married men, married couples and women (preferably married or divorced) who are also mature and know what they want! It's maturity and marriiage/s and life expereincesthat really separate older couples from the younger ones...

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(259 posts)
We look at it this way. Just because we're over 40 doesn't mean we have one foot in the grave and the other on a banna peel. Any way we got to see all of the cool bands anyway (smile)

Lewisburg WV
Username hidden
(1 post)
Well, hell, I'd LIKE to play with some 20-something hottie, like THAT's gonna happen!!! I haven't seen wrinkle-free skin in a long time.

But being the gentleman that I am, I enjoy those 50-somethings and 60-somethings and find sexiness and beauty in every one.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"pick on somebody your own age" , we say...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
We prefer older couples to younger ones. The older couples seem, generally, to more often "have their head on straight" about the lifestyle. Older couples seem to have already settled in, while younger couples seem sometimes to just be "experimenting". Nothing wrong with experimenting, but sometimes experiments don't turn out so well...

Riverview FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
It all depends on the person's that makes or breaks an evening or date.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(291 posts)
I prefer all ages. There is something hot about having sex with both much younger and much older people. I don't really have a cut off except that I will not screw around with girls under 18 because of moral (and, depending on the state, legal) reasons.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 87   End
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with