Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   42 to 51 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Im not opposed to older couples. My wife has more of the age cutoff than I do.

We have seen the drama with inexperienced people like you mention.

We havent played with couples in quite a while, but a lot of the couples that we knew from before are no longer together.

Some people think into things a lot more than I do.

Im not a chippendale and have no problem with that. Im also not hung like a horse either. Though I have found myself bigger than some "8 inchers" we've had. But thats a whole other topic. lol

Its tough to get 4 people to all agree on something especially if you are new and inexperienced.

In the beginning, I wouldnt want us to play with a guy who was hung much more than me. Now its the complete opposite.

My wife had a period where she didnt have the body she has now. She was uncomfortable if I wanted a couple where the girl was fit.

Until you experience it, you dont know how you will react to seeing your partner being pleasured by another person. For many the reality is totally different than the fantasy.

You let your girl get her socks rocked off by a hot as hell really hung guy, when youre more "average"....... Afterwards with some people that will leave questions in their mind. "Is she thinking of him and his huge cock while Im having sex with her?"

Hell, in my case. I get off on the fact that she just might be. And if she tells me she is, I get off like it was my first time....haha

Same with performance.

When you are with someone else, I think you may tend to put more effort into performance than you may usually do with your long term spouse.

That can create issues right there.

Some people cant get over those feelings and it really affects the rest of their relationship.

I know the feelings and get the same ones. The difference is, its those feelings that are the turn on for me.

I think a lot of people get weeded out pretty early on and as you go up in the age bracket, you tend to have people who are more comfortable, more dependable, and already know what they like.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
I think the older you get the more "age is just a number"

Ive wondered if people lose the visual attraction to younger people as they get older.

When I was 14, I thought 18 year old girls were hot and wanted to do them. Now that Im double that. I still do.

Somehow I think when im 50+. Ill still think that way. Who knows.

My wife has young parents, so as we get older, our age limit creeps a little older as well but is still not as flexible as if I were on my own.

I will say though lately my wife and I do differ. She is at the point where she prefers experience over "youth". Now she wont quite hit the 40 mark yet but she has changed.

We'll get a late teen or early 20's guy or couple email us and im jumping up and down......JACKPOT!!!!! DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!

And she clicks the delete button.........ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!

But she has a point. And moreso as a woman.

As a guy. I dont care if an 18 year old girl "knows what shes doing"....lol....I know what Im doing, so that makes up for it in my mind. I have no problem shooting her some pointers while we're at it.

But for my wife with a guy. When you have a young guy that doesnt know what he's doing. Then that just means WORK for my wife. Young guys tend to be too shy and too timid for her taste and just kind of sit here with their eyes bugging out and waiting for the fun to begin.

Meanwhile my wife likes a guy that throws her on the bed while im still closing the front door and when he leaves, she can barely stand up.

You just dont find that many "young" people with that experience and confidence.

Then you throw in the "cold feet" aspect. We have found guys under 30 to have a very slim likelihood of showing up. Exceptions yes. But so far the 30-35 crowd has been more dependable.

Mount Juliet TN
Username hidden
(663 posts)
well said, Toby.

And I agree about the imperfections, they make people more interesting. We will enjoy younger swingers, it just really depends on attraction and fun level for us. We don't enjoy braggarts of any age, or people "full of themselves." We're pretty laid back, and enjoy those with similar mindsets.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I prefer ones 40+ if for no other reason, their mental maturity.

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
"Been around a while....just lurking in the shadows. ;)"

No shadows around here, just naked people ;)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2317 posts)
.Thank you ready2playwu. Your a sweety, and flattery will get you everywhere ! ;)

Username hidden
(40 posts)
Thanks Kinddraggon. Been around a while....just lurking in the shadows. ;)

Username hidden
(40 posts)
My hubby and I are in our 50's. Both good looking and H/W proportionate, but NOT Ken and Barbie. I mean come on....We're in our 50's for Pete's sake! As "life time" members on SLS we've found that our opportunities have dropped of considerably since turning 50. It seems....at least in our area....there is this unwritten rule about the cut off for the life style being 50. Everyone has 50 as their cut off on their profiles! That is everyone we'd be interested in.

I know....I'm whining, Sorry. I guess the message I just want to get out is, The lifestyle doesn't stop at 50. You may be missing out on a lot of fun and great friendships.

Just saying.....

Username hidden
(40 posts)
We love older couples because they are more laid back and know what they want......They are looking for friends and a good time in the bed.

Van Vleck TX
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Depends on the couple or single woman. I have chated at an event with ppl where the couple claims to be in there 50's. They were more likeiy in there 70's, and over weight. someone not interested in playin with, so if your looking for someone your age group ,tell the truth about your age, loose some of the weight ,you will be surprise ,at whom will be wanting to play with you. I found out the hard way, i lied about my age one time, i weight more than i stated. Then after droping 10 lbs, i had one heck of a good time, with the couple whom had say no thanks, now was asked if i was willing to do a 3 some. i did.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(292 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   42 to 51 of 87   End
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with