younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with : Swingers Discussion 1519231041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingersyounger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Been around a while....just lurking in the shadows. ;)"

No shadows around here, just naked people ;)

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2304 posts)
.Thank you ready2playwu. Your a sweety, and flattery will get you everywhere ! ;)

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(40 posts)
Thanks Kinddraggon. Been around a while....just lurking in the shadows. ;)

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(40 posts)
My hubby and I are in our 50's. Both good looking and H/W proportionate, but NOT Ken and Barbie. I mean come on....We're in our 50's for Pete's sake! As "life time" members on SLS we've found that our opportunities have dropped of considerably since turning 50. It seems....at least in our area....there is this unwritten rule about the cut off for the life style being 50. Everyone has 50 as their cut off on their profiles! That is everyone we'd be interested in.

I know....I'm whining, Sorry. I guess the message I just want to get out is, The lifestyle doesn't stop at 50. You may be missing out on a lot of fun and great friendships.

Just saying.....

Parkersburg WV

Username hidden
(40 posts)
We love older couples because they are more laid back and know what they want......They are looking for friends and a good time in the bed.

Van Vleck TX

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Depends on the couple or single woman. I have chated at an event with ppl where the couple claims to be in there 50's. They were more likeiy in there 70's, and over weight. someone not interested in playin with, so if your looking for someone your age group ,tell the truth about your age, loose some of the weight ,you will be surprise ,at whom will be wanting to play with you. I found out the hard way, i lied about my age one time, i weight more than i stated. Then after droping 10 lbs, i had one heck of a good time, with the couple whom had say no thanks, now was asked if i was willing to do a 3 some. i did.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
yes

Albuquerque NM

Username hidden
(1 post)
Any older couples from or near central VA in here? We are actually craving playmates over 50 right now. We are 36 & 43 years old. Who wants some young meat?

Lynchburg VA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
I am bi and older (58) very mature and I prefer and seek 40-65 yr old bi married men, married couples and women (preferably married or divorced) who are also mature and know what they want! It's maturity and marriiage/s and life expereincesthat really separate older couples from the younger ones...

Forsyth GA

Username hidden
(234 posts)
We look at it this way. Just because we're over 40 doesn't mean we have one foot in the grave and the other on a banna peel. Any way we got to see all of the cool bands anyway (smile)

Lewisburg WV

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   41 to 50 of 83   End
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with