younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with : Swingers Discussion 1519231022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingersyounger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   22 to 31 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
older couples are the best.they seem or i must say we have everything in order.

Tupelo MS
Username hidden
(89 posts)
Older is definitely better. More comfortable with themselves and others, know what they like, not hung up on being the prettiest or being with the prettiest, appreciate all the aspects of sexual fun rather than just the wham bam. Give me a sexy senior anytime!

Crofton MD
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I just turned 60. Age seems to creep up on one without much notice. Except when Poliecmen, etc begin looking quite young...

Glendale CA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
we are an older couple who find it hard to find couples in our area at parties for swingers when the majority are younger and more stuck up. forgetting that they will be old someday as well. so when they do if we are still around we will be laughing our drooping cocks and tits off. now having said that we do prefer older couples for their nice demeanor and attitude.

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Young folks have a serious responsibility. That of producing and raising the next generation. Old folks are just having fun. When you pass 50 you are pretty much done with the reproducing part and all you have to worry about is pleasing your partner(s). The sex may be a bit slower, the body not as attractive as it once was but the quality is excellent. I encourage all couples over 50 to explorer the lifestyle. We give lessons if you are serious.

Marshall TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
sweettart, I/we totally agree. I/we laugh at some of the yellow birds we get from the 20-30 yoa SM's. What a riot. And the way they think THEY are doing us the favor. Oh! had to say we totally enjoyed your profile and the pics are yummy. Thanks.... Mr. n Mrs. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(238 posts)
We really don't type someone because of the number of their age. it just seems that the older couples play harder and have much more fun than the 20's who are only teasing. Touch them and you scare the heck out of them.

Manchester NJ
Username hidden
(53 posts)
Shhhhhhhh,,, not telling LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(281 posts)
Foxylady, Might we suggest a few pics being posted of the TWO of you on your profile. They do NOT have to show your faces, but it does make it easier for folks to see your body style, and or help make it show your not sitting with one foot in the grave. Like you we are up in years, but after people see our photo's they realise we are in GREAT shape, don't look or act our ages and opens a few more doors to meet people as friends and maybe more. It certainly has helped us meet people when we travel to our place in Florida. Being their for just 2-3 weeks 3-4 times a year helps people decide on meeting and doesn't waste precious time with e mails back and forth. People see we are who we say and it's off to dinner or drinks right away. Just a suggestion. Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(238 posts)
"Love all you older beautiful women!"

Ditto this! :-)

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   22 to 31 of 82   End
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with