younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with : Swingers Discussion 151923102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingersyounger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   2 to 11 of 83   End
User Details are only visible to members.
i have found younger couples like an older mature male to join them.....older guys are much more respectful and always play nice

last couple were 29/25 and she gave me quite a workout :)

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6301 posts)
We just hosted a Meet n Greet Bar/Hotel and the place was packed with REAL people. The Mrs and I being seniors had no problem re-our age. At least half that PACKED the place were over 50. The rest in the 40s some 30s and no 20s....... If you want to meet people, you have to get out their and show people you are who you say you are. Be personable, relaxed and up front. Don't have a million rules and be FRIENDLY........ SMs. If anything the majority of SMs we meet are arrogant, pushy, and cheap. If I am taking a lady on a date, I certainly don't expect her to pay. Why then do many SMs show up and expect the ladies to drop their pats for them and yet, buy a drink for the couple? No. Invite them to dinner? No. Just show up, think they are god's gift and you owe me. FLAKES. Just our 2 cents. Why is it you can look at a few SMs profiles and they have many many certs from couples praising them, yet other been on here years, NADA nothing blank. Oh! I know, they don't kiss and tell. Ha. Sm's that are free members are way less likely to be called upon then those that PAY for a membership. And we do have a few select that Mrs plays with so we are NOT the SM basher's. Just what we have experienced while in the lifestyle. Thus the reason we don't allow SMs easy access to our group or the party's we have. They must prove themselves thru other couples recommendations or showing up and behaving like gentleman at our open meet n greets. Mr. P

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
Perfer older couple /single, but due to the lack of or none in my area, have to go state side or wait for an invite to attend. Thats just the way it is. just saying and waiting.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(272 posts)
I enjoy older couples. They feel less awkward and are much more confident! Best of all they know exactly what they want! In my early 20's it was like being a student of pleasure... Besides they are easier to talk to afterwards!

Jacksonville NC

Username hidden
(7 posts)
We've been experiencing the age difference challenge quite a bit lately. Being eleven years senior to my wife it's often the case hot guys in their mid 30's will pursue her while their late 20's wives aren't as much interested in someone who is the age of their dad. Additionally we meet a lot of couples who are interested in her exclusively; which I can appreciate.

So we have decided to branch out just a little. She's found a fwb guy we've known now for sometime and I'm going to see if I can meet a friend in the 50-65 range. Now that I am 50, I'm more appreciative of women who have enjoyed life enough to know what they like and if they happen to be married I'd be happy to have another buddy to chat and hang out wtih too. It's interesting the twists and turns life can bring. :)

Bensalem PA

Username hidden
(1139 posts)
We too much prefer to play with those in our age bracket (50+), butt find the pickins can be mighty slim more often than not. Seems all we ever have any contact with (clubs, house parties, resorts, etc.) are too young for us. We're not the type to hang out in bars or go bar hopping. Seems the problem is the same whether we're in FL or PA.

Lakeland FL

Username hidden
(1 post)
We lick 'em both. No age discrimination here. Have we found a home?

Mission TX

Username hidden
(1007 posts)
Well sweetart it looks like ya fit our profile. Get up with the chickens so we can meet. And two,lets play before the chickens go to the nest for rest. lol

Damon TX

Username hidden
(5 posts)
ill take either or both at once...i dont age descriminate :)

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6301 posts)
I started a SLS group called Philly 50 Plus for local seniors to find each other. In six months we are over 130 members. I'd like to see 50 Plus groups in every city to establish a nation wide network.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   2 to 11 of 83   End
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with