Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
Created by: twiztid The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Our kids have known for a long time, not a big deal with them.

We have been with folks of all ages. When we were in our early 50's don't remember exactly, we were at a New year party with a couple that was 70. They were great, he had an implant that pumped up... None of the other guys could keep up with him, the ladies loved it. LOL And his wife was very cute and still as active as her husband. Think they were "with" everybody at the party. There were 6 other couples ages from 27 to well 70.

Unlike parties that we have been at lately where folks go into separate rooms and closes the door. Everybody got along great, we all played in one big room, and by the next morning all the guys had been with all the ladies at least once, if not more. Early on the host started a game of musical pussy for a while. Like musical chairs but with the ladies replacing the chair.

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(110 posts)
played with 2 women at a party last weekend in the hot tub.....their combined ages equaled mine lol omg it was fun

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6863 posts)
Sounds like a story you read in the Penthouse forums.

Don't think we could play with people our kids ages. A bit too creepy.

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(501 posts)
Luving_it: Are you kidding me?!?! Does your kid know about your activities? It sounds like he or she will soon, if you played with a friend of a friend.

Newton MA
Username hidden
(86 posts)
Quick answer, younger...... Yes I know we are old farts, but this past weekend we were blessed with the presents of a unicorn. She was actually a friend of a friend of one of our kids, just barely 19. She heard it "rumored" that we were swingers, and was very interested. She stopped by, and we told her no one was here but us. She knew that but it was us she wanted to talk to. She asked and we said yes we were swingers. She had lots of questions, and we talked for a long time. Just for the hell of it asked her if she would like to play with us. she said yes! We, I (Doug) could not believe it, figured she was teasing, No she wasn't. She was absolutely gorgeous, the three of us spent the afternoon having fun, never came so hard before in my life. I filled her several times, was able to recovered quickly watching her and the wife play. So with out a doubt younger.

Graceham MD
Username hidden
(110 posts)
Older is preferred but maybe not too much older than us (If there are any still playing)

Blue Ridge GA
Username hidden
(33 posts)
i have found younger couples like an older mature male to join them.....older guys are much more respectful and always play nice

last couple were 29/25 and she gave me quite a workout :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6863 posts)
We just hosted a Meet n Greet Bar/Hotel and the place was packed with REAL people. The Mrs and I being seniors had no problem re-our age. At least half that PACKED the place were over 50. The rest in the 40s some 30s and no 20s....... If you want to meet people, you have to get out their and show people you are who you say you are. Be personable, relaxed and up front. Don't have a million rules and be FRIENDLY........ SMs. If anything the majority of SMs we meet are arrogant, pushy, and cheap. If I am taking a lady on a date, I certainly don't expect her to pay. Why then do many SMs show up and expect the ladies to drop their pats for them and yet, buy a drink for the couple? No. Invite them to dinner? No. Just show up, think they are god's gift and you owe me. FLAKES. Just our 2 cents. Why is it you can look at a few SMs profiles and they have many many certs from couples praising them, yet other been on here years, NADA nothing blank. Oh! I know, they don't kiss and tell. Ha. Sm's that are free members are way less likely to be called upon then those that PAY for a membership. And we do have a few select that Mrs plays with so we are NOT the SM basher's. Just what we have experienced while in the lifestyle. Thus the reason we don't allow SMs easy access to our group or the party's we have. They must prove themselves thru other couples recommendations or showing up and behaving like gentleman at our open meet n greets. Mr. P

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(243 posts)
Perfer older couple /single, but due to the lack of or none in my area, have to go state side or wait for an invite to attend. Thats just the way it is. just saying and waiting.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(291 posts)
I enjoy older couples. They feel less awkward and are much more confident! Best of all they know exactly what they want! In my early 20's it was like being a student of pleasure... Besides they are easier to talk to afterwards!

Jacksonville NC
Username hidden
(7 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
 1 to 10 of 87   End
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with