Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
TOPIC: younger_couple__vs___older_couple_who_would_you_like_to_play_with
« Prev  1 ...  3.9  4.9  5.9  6.9  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  Next »
80 to 89 of 103
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been with older couples and find they are great. They are more down to earth with no drama. they are also more fun and enjoyable to be with both in and out of bed. The playtime is great and pleasurable. Most of the younger couples still play for the drama.

Shickshinny PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Same age as us or older.....older couples are more seasoned.

Trenton NJ
Username hidden
(94 posts)
We have lots of overtures from younger, solo guys -- but very few from other couples in our age range....getting kinda discouraging.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(567 posts)
We prefer older couples. They have their head together, less stress and know how to enjoy themselves.

Sparta TN
Username hidden
(288 posts)
I much prefer an older couple over a younger couple. The older couples seem to know what they want an really enjoy themselves.

Myrtle Beach SC
Username hidden
(72 posts)
looking for a couple around syracuse to play with wife is on the heavey side but will surprise you we are str8

Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Generally they need to be older than our children which is at least 40. Other than that, its open season.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
I find I connect better with more mature couples able to travel and attend the places I enjoy

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2709 posts)
We agree with TLC....Age is a number. Some of my best friends are younger than my son. I/We like to judge folks by how they present themselves and carry themselves. Don't get me wrong, we still try and keep the age over 40 but we do make exceptions for exceptional people... Mr. n Mrs. P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(247 posts)
i mr perves love a old cpl they just know to have fun

Bethel WA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  3.9  4.9  5.9  6.9  7.9  8.9  9.9  10.9  Next »
80 to 89 of 103
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.