younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with : Swingers Discussion 1519231051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingersyounger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 82   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, hell, I'd LIKE to play with some 20-something hottie, like THAT's gonna happen!!! I haven't seen wrinkle-free skin in a long time.

But being the gentleman that I am, I enjoy those 50-somethings and 60-somethings and find sexiness and beauty in every one.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
"pick on somebody your own age" , we say...

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
We prefer older couples to younger ones. The older couples seem, generally, to more often "have their head on straight" about the lifestyle. Older couples seem to have already settled in, while younger couples seem sometimes to just be "experimenting". Nothing wrong with experimenting, but sometimes experiments don't turn out so well...

Riverview FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
It all depends on the person's that makes or breaks an evening or date.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
I prefer all ages. There is something hot about having sex with both much younger and much older people. I don't really have a cut off except that I will not screw around with girls under 18 because of moral (and, depending on the state, legal) reasons.

Saint Clair Shores MI
Username hidden
(228 posts)
We generally go with the flow, but we sort of have this thing that if the younger couple is younger than our kids, we'll pass. We find it more comfortable to be with couples in the 45+ range. The bottom line is to each their own! If it works...go for it.

Fairfield PA
Username hidden
(207 posts)
I prefer older less drama,,,a younger couple now and then is ok.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
FunCouple201055333, We welcome you as forum virgins. So far we have enjoyed all as long as they are older than our children's age of 30.

Freeland MI
Username hidden
(244 posts)
We have been with older couples and find they are great. They are more down to earth with no drama. they are also more fun and enjoyable to be with both in and out of bed. The playtime is great and pleasurable. Most of the younger couples still play for the drama.

Shickshinny PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Same age as us or older.....older couples are more seasoned.

Trenton NJ
Username hidden
(94 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   51 to 60 of 82   End
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with