younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with : Swingers Discussion 1519231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingersyounger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 87   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been experiencing the age difference challenge quite a bit lately. Being eleven years senior to my wife it's often the case hot guys in their mid 30's will pursue her while their late 20's wives aren't as much interested in someone who is the age of their dad. Additionally we meet a lot of couples who are interested in her exclusively; which I can appreciate.

So we have decided to branch out just a little. She's found a fwb guy we've known now for sometime and I'm going to see if I can meet a friend in the 50-65 range. Now that I am 50, I'm more appreciative of women who have enjoyed life enough to know what they like and if they happen to be married I'd be happy to have another buddy to chat and hang out wtih too. It's interesting the twists and turns life can bring. :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
We too much prefer to play with those in our age bracket (50+), butt find the pickins can be mighty slim more often than not. Seems all we ever have any contact with (clubs, house parties, resorts, etc.) are too young for us. We're not the type to hang out in bars or go bar hopping. Seems the problem is the same whether we're in FL or PA.

Johnstown PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
We lick 'em both. No age discrimination here. Have we found a home?

Mission TX
Username hidden
(1007 posts)
Well sweetart it looks like ya fit our profile. Get up with the chickens so we can meet. And two,lets play before the chickens go to the nest for rest. lol

Damon TX
Username hidden
(5 posts)
ill take either or both at once...i dont age descriminate :)

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6855 posts)
I started a SLS group called Philly 50 Plus for local seniors to find each other. In six months we are over 130 members. I'd like to see 50 Plus groups in every city to establish a nation wide network.

Wayne PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
Ready, your like a fine wine, getting better with age.

Baton Rouge LA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Once again, turned down due to age. If they only knew what they were missing. My wife can outdo 3 of the 30 ish guys...leave them panting. But, they want self described Hotties . Younger folks are in their own world. Give me a mature lady anytime. Less drama and very few who can't make you shudder in passion.

Birmingham AL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
it all depends on the person, young or older.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Energy, patience, attentiveness, chemistry, respect, stamina, etc -- at any age.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Start   11 to 20 of 87   End
TOPIC: younger couple vs older couple who would you like to play with