when are you considered senior : Swingers Discussion 1346921062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingerswhen are you considered senior
TOPIC: when are you considered senior
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My wife and I were coincidentally discussing just this same thing recently. Some people are displaying the same number of years that they displayed when we first joined this Web site and we think they were fibbing about it even then. One particular couple of our acquaintance told us we "act old". By that they mean that they are unhappy with us because we do not want to stay up with them until 3 am hopping around in front of a live band whose amplified instruments are playing at 140 decibels. Well, "she" slipped on a grape about six months ago, fractured her hip and is having an exceptionally long recovery owing to the fact that she does not want to slow down and believe what the doctors are telling her -- that she's old and her bones are fragile. If you're 60, you cannot act as if you are 30. You'll get hurt.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(23 posts)
Love these posts!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7467 posts)
We are charter members. For those of you that don't know we are one of the original couples who joined. We are now close to 60. it's funny but there are couples on here now who were here more than 10 years go and their ages posted then was 45 and 47. Now it's 10 or more years later . I want to know what they are eating and drinking to still be 45 and 47 and it's 10 years later. I'm a Senior not SENILE !

Pompano Beach FL
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Mewzie, you may be right; I never thought of that. The hostess who tured us down was, indeed, about a size 14. But heck, my wife was just is that size without much effort. She was a size 4 when we married 47 years ago, but she "ballooned" up to a size six when she reached her 50's. In fact she is barely a six as she can still wear some fours depending on the style. She is much smaller than our daughter, our daughter in law, and all of her nieces. On top of her size, she earned a BS degree in mathematics. I guess being educated, beautiful, slim, trim, healthy and very happily married is a curse. But I will keep her anyway; I just now got her trained..ha-ha-ha!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
We like travelers24u's comments. Our request for an invitation to a December house party was rejected because we too old; we are both 68. Who turned us down? A couple; him 66 and her 63. They said that most of their group would be between 45 and 65, and they just didn't believe we would "fit in" as we were too much out of the range of the age of the group!!! My size 6 naked wife was reading the rejection e-mail over my shoulder. She laughed and commented, "Does that man know that my husband has already seduced me twice today and it is just now noon? Too old my ass! J&H

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(12 posts)
I look at it this way, give all yee gray hair, who gives a damn, as long as me ding a ling rises to thee , i am still young enuf to do thee the deed. Then some young snot says you'er to old sir. Old i say naaaaa 58 and loving it. Some say senor begins at 55. Really now ! still doing it. still available, how about you. Want some.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Senescence begins And middle age ends, The day your descendants Outnumber your friends. --Ogden Nash

So as long as you have plenty of lifestyle friends, you have not yet gotten old ;-)

Lineboro Cpo MD
Username hidden
(291 posts)
I love my age. My knees (or at least one knee), not so much. That's probably my only limitation from time to time.

Am I senior at 49? I don't know. The mindset in these forum postings is certainly one I embrace. It's a mature attitude towards swinging and partners, and I find that part very refreshing. I don't find the jealousies, pettiness, game-playing that so many of our younger swingers struggle with. So, yeah, bring it on, seniors! Maybe SLS should offer a senior discount for membership. Maybe then people would post their real ages. yes, I really WAS born in 1960. I'm also the posted weight, but that's a different topic. Bleh.

RdKing, I'd be happy to examine you for any stray grays you might have missed. Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
for anyone needing motivation, there is a great book out there: "Younger Next Year" by Crowley and Lodge. We always took pretty good care of ourselves, but got really serious about it after reading this. We have been on the "program" (if you can call it that) for about 7 months and both fit as a fiddle. We hammer each other a time or two a week and have a few mature couple playmates that we see from time to time. Hang in there, Dudes and Dudettes!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
You have heard we are moving to San Antonio this year....right? ;)

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 80   End
TOPIC: when are you considered senior