when are you considered senior : Swingers Discussion 1346921051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingerswhen are you considered senior
TOPIC: when are you considered senior
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
In reading through the replies,all of which are interesting,the theme of many involves being rejected automatically based on your age. Isn't that sad. Many of us "seniors" have a lot to offer besides a rock hard body and all night stamina,but that does sound like my past. As a single and senior,now 64,in this lifestyle finding a couple ,let alone a partner,is nearly impossible,in my experience. I would love to find a group of people who have a mindset similar to mine-not many,if any,individuals around me deal well with even nudism,let alone swinging. I will keep looking but really do not expect to be overwhelmed with replies.

Waterford NY
Username hidden
(9 posts)
Comment from ladyoflust, you got that rite, here it every day. Would you like anything else sir, i just look around, and go,?, me sir, better check me lic, nope not a senor yet. Just updated age in profile to 59,,, going on 45 ,lmfao ,,,:). Life is awsesome at this age. My co worker ask me today how i do it. I ask do what ?, he says out work all all of the others here. I say it all in the mind. :).

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
We still are trying to figure that out....but Denny's seems to know all about it! LOL

San Jose CA
Username hidden
(7 posts)
It's just a number, or is it when the gov, says so LOL. todays number for seniorship 50 lol . Thats what i am told .:).

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Hubby still races motocross so I don't think he thinks he is a senior yet. There is an old pro, who races with us, in his 60s. I bet he doesn't think he is a senior yet either. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
I consider myself a senior. (Mr)

No need for anyone to try and hurt my feelings.

I hurt them each time I look in the mirror in the morning.

.....along with that gray hair I found in my giblet area!! WTF

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
The other guy always considers u a senior before u consider yourself a senior

Wichita Falls TX
Username hidden
(235 posts)
The biggest complaint i hear is, why would i play with someone your age. Your old enuff to be my father, oh I say, are you playing with yours. I say more than once, we are all here for the same thing, to play,to make some new friends, and then some. I believe the 30 plus groups need to learn a thing or two. An old saying try me ,before you shoot me. *LOL*. AS for the topic beening a senior mmmm, when you hit 45, and then some. My two Loonies worth, Eh. ox^5 .

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Hubby and I have been in the lifestyle for more 15 years. We are now in our late 50's. We've had a great time and enjoyed every second of the past 15 years, but now we feel like it's over. We're not 10's, or as thin as we used to be, but we still enjoy sex and being with couples. Even on this site, we find it harder and harder to meet people. Most of the local clubs are now filled with younger people. Even though we enjoyed the club experience, we stopped going. What good is going to a club, if you can't even talk to people? I've pretty much given up on the lifestyle, but hubby refuses to accept what's happening to us. It's gets frustrating and tiring trying to fine couples. I don't expect any responses, I guess I just need to vent.

Lady Di.

Holland PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
What kills me is hight,weight paportionate or age limit.At 64 several younger women have thanked my wife for sharing me.I don`t say that to brag but to make a point.Those who they rule out up front my be the best sex they ever had. With age comes knowlege,tecknick and staying power for me.A slower pace and a better apprication for making love not just having sex. My question is when is the lady to young for me? As we all know with youth comes head games. Why are there so many head games on these dating sites. To me it`s simple.Want to be friends? Want to have sex?

West Frankfort IL
Username hidden
(25 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 80   End
TOPIC: when are you considered senior