when are you considered senior : Swingers Discussion 1346921021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingerswhen are you considered senior
TOPIC: when are you considered senior
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When you can no longer resist getting an AARP card... When everyone younger starts to call you "Mr." before using your last name... When you see the IHOP "Two-for-One" specials for Seniors and make plans for dinner... When you start getting your company's emails informing you about how to apply for your pension "when the time comes"... When you recognize that your kids just turned 40... When you get the invitation to your oldest grandkids' graduation... When you start asking "Is there a Senior discount?" whenever you're out shopping... When the turn signal on your car is on and you never even notice... When you're invited to a party and accept but explain that you have to be home before midnight or you'll "turn into a pumpkin" and you aren't kidding... When you see a picture of a naked couple in a Lifestyle advertisement and you find the first words out of your mouth are "Wow, look at the <anything other than the tits>!" When you find yourself doing quick math when you see a profile to see if they're close in age, and noticing immediately whether they're older or younger... When you find yourself saying "well, I look darn good compared to others my age"... When weekend afternoon naps have become a ritual, and your kids know not to call during those hours...

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
When you go to the car wash on Wednesday because it’s senior day, When you go to the movies on Tuesdays because you get a senior discount, When your check gets automatically deposited to your account upon which there is no longer a service charge, when you find your self ordering dinner from “The Lighter Side”......... You’re a senior

When that formerly smooth and magnificent cleavage has a thousand wrinkles in it, when that sweet young thing is rubbing your crotch and nothing is happening, when you find you prefer the 4 to midnight parties, when the price of gas becomes a consideration........ You’re a senior

We qualify..... LOL

Curt n Jane

Pasadena CA
Username hidden
(180 posts)
When a sports stadium you watched being built as a teen - is being torn down and replaced as being obsolete - it's a good sign you're up there !

Brandon FL
Username hidden
(24 posts)
** dressing younger ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
At 50 I would say one becomes a "senior ". Not that the word itself "senior" is a bad word. Nor should it mean over the hill or decrepit. Just at 50 one has had enough life experiences to have earned the " senior" ranking......and applicable discounts that apply....lol

I would disagree about shopping in the younger clothes section to feel and try to look young. I think that would age ones self even more so. Better to find your own style sense and be your self then to try and dress young . I'm not really sure what that means really.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
I am only senior to those younger then me.everybody else is old....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
We don't think of ourselves as "Seniors" - and most people cannot believe our ages.....we think & act much younger than our biological years! Keeping fit, eating healthy and having a "young" attitude (listening to "today's" music, shoping in the young men's/women's section, keeping up with the current trends) - all help to stay/be young!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
When are you considered Senior? ------------------------------- When you refer to yourself as such! I plan on being young beyond my years for many, many years to come.

Kinda like when do you stop being a newbie....when you stop calling yourself one!

ItsBeen!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
when the guy bagging as the supermarket calls you sir.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(45 posts)
"when are you considered senior"

Last year of high school or college...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19319 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 80   End
TOPIC: when are you considered senior