when are you considered senior : Swingers Discussion 134692101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingerswhen are you considered senior
TOPIC: when are you considered senior
Created by: riverlovers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
User Details are only visible to members.
dont know some of our swinger friends are 80 and some 40 s so i would think that so of us dont know how old we are

San Leon TX
Username hidden
(7 posts)
Hi all

Shillington PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
when people are talking about being old and you are 15 years older then they are.some people my age are ready to have dirt thrown in there face,others you have to tie them to a really big rock to hold them back.all I can say is ppaarrtyy,ppaarrttyy, ppaarrttyy.wait,do I have a pulse,yeal I do.ppaarrtyy,ppaarrttyy.....sorry for party rocking.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
To me it was when I asked a guy to play and he said sorry it would be like fucking my mother.....;-(

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
bilady - what we do for a party that doesn't get started until much later in the evening - we take a 2 hour nap! Yes, lay down at 7pm and don't get up until like 9pm. Drink a 5 hour energy drink and go out! We have been able to hang until 3-4am in the morning after this. It does help, believe us! Try it next time! Even when I was much younger, I had to take a nap, in order to hang till early in the morning. So, don't think it's my age per se.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
When you look at post all day and 80% post you are 9 year to old. Or when your going to Wilma and a couple call that they will see you there and you forget to tell your spouse his spouse is a Ten and you realize you could not handle a Ten. But I am taking my meads and the lady has inspired me to do more about getting myself into shape.

Gray KY
Username hidden
(1 post)
When no one you play with is older than you anymore.

Trophy Club TX
Username hidden
(30 posts)
NEVER. Sir, Madam. or whatever, you are old as you feel.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(284 posts)
Husband here

If you have seen our profile you will note that it says I lie about my age, well, it's true I'm 28 years older then my wife and that has made it very hard for us to hook-up. We enjoy being in the lifestyle very much and have met some really nice people.

I agree that you are only as old as you feel or act and I try not to wear my pants up past my belly. It is hard though to keep up with the younger crowd when they don't want to start playing until after midnight.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
LOL @Bilady! Good one!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(399 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 80   End
TOPIC: when are you considered senior