whatis the signal : Swingers Discussion 1593331031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingerswhatis the signal
TOPIC: whatis the signal
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL ... I like the idea of "a tee-shirt with a fairly large 'swing' symbol and the words "Yes we do!! Do you?". However, I'd add something like the NASCA apple with a bite out of it on the swing and lean more towards "Life is short. Eat dessert first!" I suspect that vanilla people would interpret that as encouraging slowing down and taking time to enjoy the fun things in life...always a good thing anyway. The LS types should key on the swing and apple graphics and read the text as possibly LS and hopefully open a conversation. :) Good idea, though! Maybe I'll whip up some and run them off on our color printer onto some iron-on transfers.

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
we have often wondered the same thing. it would be nice if there was a universal signal. we have gone on many cruises and when you are on a boat with 3,000 other people you just know somebody else there is in the lifestyle but how do you find each other?

Shelbyville MI

Username hidden
(66 posts)
If talking to the person/people, we ask if the letters "SLS" mean anything to them. If no, then just say you look like a peerson from a club we belong to, if yes everything is cool.

Elton PA

Username hidden
(119 posts)
Here is the supposed latest signal to let others know your in the lifestyle while in the grocery store. Place a pineapple upside down up in the child carrier or the front of your cart. If your a single male please be polite and do not ask. "Women only" are allowed to ask about the pineapple.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
You have to be a bit gutsy and outgoing, but I have tried to start a conversation with a possible prospect, all while hedging the real reason for starting. Then, you have to listen very carefully to what they are saying, and try to subtly hint in the direction you want to go.

I was successful in doing that on the phone with a vendor I was dealing with. It of course took many conversations, but we eventually realized we were both on the same page, and made arrangements to meet out of the working scenario. It didn't pan out in the end, but we remained friends and our future conversations were "lively" to say the least!!

Mount Vernon IL

Username hidden
(28 posts)
No. There have been several discussions on that subject covering 'key words', special jewelry, etc, and the end result is that anything that would be recognized by other swingers would also be recognized by vanilla people. Bad idea, as you'd end up outing yourself and perhaps others as well. About the only for-sure way to differentiate btwn swingers and non-swingers is if you run into them at a house party, on SLS or another LS website, or swingers club, they're probably swingers. :-)

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 36 of 36 
TOPIC: whatis the signal