whatis the signal : Swingers Discussion 1593331011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingerswhatis the signal
TOPIC: whatis the signal
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Out for play , I could not agree any more with that statement.

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
When I see people who seem to "go off" on others, it makes me wonder how they would act if something did not go their way at a get together. Loosing ones temper in a forum is not a very good way to meet people. I kinda go by, "honesty is the best policy".

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
Bi fem, you are not wrong. That is how Some feel, nothing anyone can do about it but become informed.

It is a potentially dangerous situation to say the least. thank god for Notes on profiles

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Watcher, you can control who can see you and contact you. In the tool section and my account section.

Federalsburg MD
Username hidden
(298 posts)
playing with your wedding band was always thought of a way to see if a woman was interested,if she was playing with it meant she was thinking about playing around, I use it when I was younger, I read a lot of physic books,just to try to figure out how to get women to take their panties for me .it work about 70% of the time./.....as far as a signal for swingers goes .I thought you was suppose to put your right little finger in your left nose all the way to the last joint, palm out and wave at people and they would know you was a swinger or just plain fucken nuts,any way you would get somebody attention, hey, why are you guys wearing white coats?are you doctors?that sure is a funny looking jacket,there is no opening at the end of the slevess?

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Bifem shhhhh, don't start that . There are some who feel it isn't....

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
I was at a business meeting once, sitting next to a really fine woman at a conference room table, and absent mindedly twisting my wedding band (as I frequently do). She leaned over and whispered in my ear -- "You know, twisting your wedidng ring means that you want to fool around..." I was astonished -- I had never heard of that. Has anyone else? The woman was a business colleague and I didn't follow up --- and to be sure, I didn't know if it was just a whimisical comment or a genuine come-on. Mr. Chim

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(566 posts)
most poeple dont want other poeple to know they are swingers .swingers and nonswingers a like. its safer

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Well ELC, that would certainly do it. :)

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(163 posts)
My wife wears a gold band on her right thumb. Supposed to signify that she is bi.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(36 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 36   End
TOPIC: whatis the signal