whatis the signal : Swingers Discussion 159333
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingerswhatis the signal
TOPIC: whatis the signal
Created by: rxman The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
User Details are only visible to members.
There is no signal. The best way to meet swingers is still online at sites which cater to the lifestyle. Being a solo senior bi man, twice married, it is the only way for me to meet likeminded bi couples and bi men or to meet women who are open to my sexuality and wish to share it.

Kennesaw GA
Username hidden
(249 posts)
Look for the code. 7946437

Deltona FL
Username hidden
(16 posts)
Based on 42 "looks" on the two forum postings I did, I know there would be members on board the ship. No one responded to the forum postings though. On board the ship this week, I wore an SLS logo hat. I got a few smiles and waves from people as they walked past by me, but no one actually stopped to talk.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(11 posts)
I am going to give it my best shot. It is an Hawaii thing. Shaka, shaka. A very casual, laid back greeting among friends.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Hours later we were all thoroughly exhausted. They had no idea we swung so got a lot more than they bargained for. Mrs. Elc did earn some interesting rug burns from the berber that night.

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
What’s the signal? LOL, we had a couple over for dinner who we thought were thoroughly vanilla. After a great dinner and conversation Mrs. Guest walks over and straddles me where I’m sitting at the dinner table and announces that she’s “going to fuck the hell out of me”!

Grantham NH
Username hidden
(1470 posts)
I put yes,maybe,no,and nooooo.simple

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I put yes,maybe,no,and nooooo.simple

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I don't think I'd want the bumper sticker, wouldn't want a bunch of people following me home...hehehe.

After a while, you tend to think anyone who catches your eye in a certain way could be a possibility...we have fun asking each other, Do you think?

As for the notes section on profiles, I love those. I use them whenever there is a profile and we are not compatable, I will put it in a note so I don't click on that profile again. It's really helpful. "Doesn't want smokers," or "not into chubby women," etc.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7474 posts)
on each profile, where one may want to make notes about what the like or perhaps ...............

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 36   End
TOPIC: whatis the signal