penis implant : Swingers Discussion 194647101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingerspenis implant
TOPIC: penis implant
Created by: loriwill
Original Starting post for this thread:
would like some info on them if you have one how is it

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
no thank you...

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2158 posts)
Not as successful as other I guess. Not as long or as big, but hard as necessary, but tip soft. some issues. Months of discomfort. likely better then nothing. Think the (bad) luck of the draw.

Port Angeles WA
Username hidden
(71 posts)
I was ask by my dr if I wanted penis inplants,He gave me a lot of information to read and we will talk the next time I see him.I have a hard time getting hard.I lost my wife almost two years ago and ready to get back into the lifestyle.

Belmont NY
Username hidden
(191 posts)
I have my implant for two years,great no more shots (did thewm for 2 years)I can stay hard really good at a party,I can keep up with those 30 yearolds and still be hard. wife loves it we can have sex any time just like when we were younger.

San Clemente CA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
The wife was playing with this single guy and he kept going and going and I couldn't believe my eyes. I was beginning to think he was a machine. The one thing I did notice every now and then he was grabbing at his balls or penis and I thought maybe he kept coming out and was putting back in. After an couple of hours together she finally could take any more and wanted to rest. I told him he was by far the longest lasting guy I have ever seen with her and then he told me his secret. DAM, I want one. lol There is nothing wrong with them and I don't think 99% of the women would know the difference.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(191 posts)
To get back on the topic...I've had my implant for 10 years. It works fine, and like most gentlemen I lost length but gained width. Women love it. I can cum and still be nice and firm, so I just roll over and let the lady be on top. So if the wives of the guys with the horse, mule or donkey cocks come home with a big smile on their face they've probably spent several hours with one of us "implant men."

Palm Harbor FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
66, Your right. The Mrs would hate the hoofs when she gets mounted.....OMG who said that. Have a Safe and Prosperous New Year to all. Mr. P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(237 posts)
The problem with getting the horse dong is that you will find you have a sudden craving for oats -- might also break into a trot if you hear a bell ring. I'd be careful before I went that way.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
See, there ya go again. Making me take second best...LOL

Mr. P

Amherst OH
Username hidden
(237 posts)
Well, a horse might be a little over the top. Donkey maybe?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: penis implant