Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers penis implant
TOPIC: penis implant
Created by: loriwill
Original Starting post for this thread:
would like some info on them if you have one how is it

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Men interested in various methods in battling ED and other male sexual issues please go check franktalk.

Full of men who've decided to NOT let their Johnson's "die a natural death".

Its an "org" website ;)

froggy

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(393 posts)
Just had one implanted the end of Jun '15 still a bit uncomfortable but getting better each get cleared in early Aug so I'm ready. It's been 4+ years since last sexual contact. Used the vacuum pump and it worked but just when the Lady is ready you have to stop pump it up put on the ring (painful) and by then she's cooled off a bit. Plus with the ring you can only go for 30 minutes.

Trumann AR
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Anyone ever use a penile vaccum device?

Cleveland Heights OH
Username hidden
(1 post)
As a woman who enjoys the company of men in my age range I have been with two men who have implants. I must agree with other poster - they are not all created equal - do your research.

Kernersville NC
Username hidden
(2198 posts)
I would feel completely uncomfortable with a man with a implant. It does amaze me at what men will do though.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2362 posts)
None of the meds or the Tri-Mix standard worked so I chose the implant. It did take 8 weeks before I could go like a 20 year old but it was worth it! The most pain challenge was the pump has to be at the bottom of the scrotum shoving the testacies up. Doing this rips some of the supporting tissue and that was the most pain. I absolutely love the implant and would do it again if it failed. Mine is an AMS which has a lifetime guarantee against failure and would be replaced free.

I did lose about 1/8th of an inch in length but did gain girth -- wife told me that she could feel the increase!!!! If you choose to get an implant, select an urologist that has A LOT OF EXPERIENCE. Experience is the key for not losing much length so ask a lot of questions.

Hillpoint WI
Username hidden
(2 posts)
We were at a vanilla party and my Baby told one on the guys there after she had a few glasses of wine. I was born to fuck now he is a close friend and has his eye on her a lot but I love the way she reasons . I got to kinda keep an eye on her in some social settings lol. My point though at whatever age that it goes limp I'll do whatever it takes to get it hard

Charlie

Fort Myers FL
Username hidden
(820 posts)
Modern science is freaking amazing!

I'm happy you're able to keep the dream alive, so to speak!

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(10209 posts)
I have had a penis implant for 8 yrs now. When the carver injections stop working. I looked into it . Have not has any trouble with it . you want to have sex you just pump it up . and keep it up as long as you want. when finished you press the deflate button. The pump is inserted in your sack and is not noticeable

Milton FL
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Went to a men's clinic and started using trimix shots. A compound of three drugs and after 10 min. or so I am firm and it last for close to 4 hours. It's not as rock hard as it was in my teens but firm enough to the job done. And I don't need time to recover and that seems to please the ladies. I use an auto injector and inject on the side and it doesn't hurt at all being stuck with a safety pin hurts more. I've had a hip and knee replaced but I'm not sure that I want that part of me laid open to install two tubes.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(193 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: penis implant