Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › penis implant
TOPIC: penis_implant
Created by: loriwill
Original Starting post for this thread:
would like some info on them if you have one how is it

1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 41
User Details are only visible to members.
When he said "dog" he could have meant dog as in a friend who is just out for one night stands.

As in: "Yo, dog, wanna go fuck some bitches tonight?"

Or maybe he knows Duane "Dog" Chapman- the bounty hunter on A&E's reality series.

Just giving the benefit of the doubt; but I'm not really that stupid...

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(5409 posts)
Missed that one RS.. that's why he is so messed up..Thanks for pointing that one out.. sick just sick

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1107 posts)
Seems to be more problems in that marriage than a class 3 . I definitely agree that counseling should be next step even before an implant. Also Lucas, in this lifestyle, "no means no" even with your own wife.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(809 posts)
Lucas, some info you should know about your desire to see your wife fuck animals. Please note the part about required psychiatric evaluation. Quite appropriate imo as anyone that would want to fuck an animal (other than a consenting human) is a sick and damaged person. In fact maybe the two of you should seek help sooner rather than later.

Arizona - Bestiality -A.R.S. ยง 13-1411

Engaging in oral sexual contact, sexual contact or sexual intercourse with an animal or causing another person to engage in such conduct. Class 6 felony

Except that bestiality is class 3 felony if person causes another to engage in bestiality if the other person is a minor under fifteen years of age.

Undergo a psychological assessment and participate in appropriate counseling at the convicted person's own expense.

Reimburse an animal shelter for any reasonable costs incurred for the care and maintenance of any animal that was taken to the animal shelter as a result of prohibited conduct.

~rabbit (a human)~

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3475 posts)
One more thing Lucas.. check your spelling next time on what you write, sounds like Ebonics and hard to actually see what you are talking about. Yes sometimes spelling mistakes happen but your entire blog is full of mistakes.

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1107 posts)
If it sounds like it will work for you then do it for the sake of both of you... Yes healthy sex is a MUST for a good solid relationship especially those with a mindset in the lifestyle. And Yes she also deserves to be happy and have her sexual desires , wants and needs met too.. Sometimes things happen in life as you know and we all go through things at one time or another..so to be supportive of that while those needs are taken care of can be exciting and add to what's needed to enjoy ones life to the fullest... and maybe a single male lifestyler (FWB's) is also what she also needs to make her happy and get over her feelings. I tell you this, they work wonders !

Woodstock GA
Username hidden
(1107 posts)
I'm confused. I love sex and I have sex to achieve an orgasm. That's the main goal, and of course pleasing my partner. I think women enjoy knowing that they were a part of a man having an orgasm. Just like guys want to help a woman to have an orgasm. So, what is the point of having an erection that last for hours or days if they do not have an orgasm. It seems frustrating to me. And, many women simply do not like getting fucked for hours on end. I'm all for implants that produce erections that would normally not happen. However, when it comes down to it sex is ultimately about the orgasm. I just can't imagine fucking for an extended amount of time without having an orgasm. Maybe I'm being shallow, but really...at the end I want a fantastic orgasm with out it taking so long that my partner is totally board and whating to run away because her vagina is swollen shut.

Merritt Island FL
Username hidden
(31 posts)
I have had ED for several years and am diabetic! My doctor have advised me that diabetic with this implant are exposed to infection? can anyone refect on this for me Thank You.

Livingston TN
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Well let me give you my 2 cents on the surgery!! I'm diabetic, had cancer twice (prostate and then residual up my spine) and on top a heart attack. Don't think I'm obese or a body abuser either... I was 12 years in the military, in great shape and never a drug user or abuse alcohol. I'm basically a well behaved man with bad genes. haha !! Just a year ago after going through all these health problems during the last 5 years I had the whole 1500 installed ( it means I had an AMS 700 & AMS 800 - Sphincter & Implant system installed ) I was wearing diapers for incontinence and didn't have any erections for 4 years... I tried every pill, injections & devices ... no luck and painful as hell !! through my doctors at Penn I met a doctor by the name of Bill Jafee... he is a miracle worker and the best in the business... sorry for the advertisement but true is true... people are right to say that is a steep recovery and that it takes a lot of patience and care to get back to quasi-normal after the surgery but is TOTALLY WORTH IT !! I have great erections... whenever I want them and if you want to talk about hard...that thing has 100psi .. amazing. My wife & I have a sex life again and even though I lost ejaculation from the cancer surgery, I last longer and the climax is explosive and better than ever. BTW our swinging partners are amazed and the ladies love it. Just find the right doctor if you are doing this... in the right place and with the right treatment I will save your life and sanity... Good luck !!!

Delran NJ
Username hidden
(1 post)
I posted earlier about my implant but I also wanted others that are considering this device that it is surgery. I did not feel that the implant surgery was very bad as I have had 12 orthopedic surgeries that were much more invasive. Surely, I have more metal in me than some of the new cars but the implant is the one that allows me to really enjoy sex and I absolutely love sex! I can function almost as well as any 35 year old man!

Hillpoint WI
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1  2  3  4  5  Next »
1 to 10 of 41
TOPIC: penis implant
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.