new group forming, sex after prostate cancer : Swingers Discussion 168550101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingersnew group forming, sex after prostate cancer
TOPIC: new group forming, sex after prostate cancer
Created by: twoceltics The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just joined. :-)

Dunmore PA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I have never had prostate cancer but I do have a problem with and have had for some time. The pills work but I did find I lost a lot of my sex drive for a while. It's back and my T is so high the doctor thought I was 16, lol, I wish. I like the idea of an open forum on this subject I think it would be useful to all the guys out there.

Just a thought

Presque Isle WI

Username hidden
(191 posts)
I had my prostrate removed in 2002, and my PSA has been zero since. I still have an annual checkup just to be sure there is no recurrence. Like Brooke my semen no longer existed, and I couldn't get an erection that would stay up.

I never was very good at chemistry in school so instead of pills I opted for an implant. Now I can maintain an erection for an extended period. Some women in the lifestyle must think an implant is some sort of "freak" device, and don't want to be involved. Others find the long lasting erection an excellent reason to establish a long relationship.

Palm Harbor FL

Username hidden
(23 posts)
Just joined. Thanks!

Knightdale NC

Username hidden
(322 posts)
I waas diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2001. Had radiation treatment and radio active isotopes inserted in my prostate. Now my PSA is 0.0. The only after affect is that my semen has dried up. Still have strong orgasms but it gives a whole new meaning to "I won't cum in your mouth"

Key West FL

Username hidden
(19 posts)
WOULD BE INTERESTED IN JOINING. PROSTATE CANCER SURVIVOR FOR 10 YEARS. WHEN DIAGNOSED WAS LEVEL 4 WITH PSA OF 47. THYE ROAD BACK HAS BEEN LONG BUT WE ARE MOVING FORWARD. WOUL;D LIKE TO BE WITH OTHER SENIORS WHO HAVE TRAVELED THE ROAD

Hornell NY

Username hidden
(1 post)
I noticed very little activity in this forum. If anyone is interested in discussing this topic again, please feel free to contact me (Matthew). I am a prostate cancer survivor, had a prostatectomy almost two years ago. Would love to talk about the "side effects", and being active in the lifestyle.

Madison Heights MI

Username hidden
(1 post)
where can this group be found?? We know a gentleman who would be most interested.

Charlotte NC

Username hidden
(557 posts)
JUST TO SAY I AM GRATEFUL FOR SUCH A GROUP

Painted Post NY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Agreed! Please continue to post about this group and their events/functions.

Des Plaines IL

Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: new group forming, sex after prostate cancer