Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Senior Swingers › mature{50}ish women are needed wanted
TOPIC: mature{50}ish_women_are_needed_wanted
Created by: SQUEEZBOX
Original Starting post for this thread:
if by some chance the mature population of 50 plus women dont know that at a drop of a hat they could have any younger man by just asking... read these posts on how turned on we get and how easy we would be to mold us into your needs. maybe im in a different place than most,but most guys i talk with say little of their fantasies they would love to make real. thanks squeezbox

1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 23
User Details are only visible to members.
In all fairness every person is different. I’m sure there are men past their “over the hump” stage that don’t have any finesse. Also I’m sure there are younger men who do have an ability to induce arousal. The women that I have met on here are all 50+ and said that if I didn’t have such a young face they would never guess my age by my actions and conversation. We all enjoy different things.

Pembroke Pines FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Deal! ;^D

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5812 posts)
Hi Tramp,

That could certainly work out! Considerate smokers are not a real problem. Send us a bird next time you guys get to NOLA.

E and L

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
Nawlinscpl433, let me say two things...

One, a belated welcome to the forums.

Second, if I'm ever able to quit smokin', I'd be the first in line to try to get your lady's attention!

Lady and I just love NOLA, and I just found another reason why.

Tramp

Alpharetta GA
Username hidden
(5812 posts)
I only try to impress with my studly muscular body beautiful blue eyes and a cock that stays hard for as long as a woman wants to fuck.

But mostly i try to impress with my extreme modesty!!!

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
Think most of us at or beyond the half century mark know what we want & know why we're here. If there's a connection let's get down to business sooner rather than later :D

Princeton NJ
Username hidden
(3329 posts)
Well said FUN.

Yes, us 50+ already know what we like, and what we don't. We aren't looking to be vanilla friends, or start a relationship with another couple. We like to have a good time, teasing, flirting, sucking, and fucking.

Don't try to impress us with how much $$ you make, or you job. Impress me with your kissing and flirting techniques. Make my nipples hard, wanting to be sucked. Let my husband seduce the panties off of your wife. Let me stoke your cock on the dance floor. Let's get a room and have a steamy 4-way. Let me suck your cock in the elevator while you are kissing your wife, and my husband is licking her pussy. Lets see if we can find a horny single guy on the way to the room. Eat my pussy while I am sucking a cock.

Any Questions???

That's what 50+ is to us.

Leominster MA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
It's not the age--it's the stage in life. Young people coming to the half-century mark fear it. Those of us over the half-century mark realize there is less life ahead than there is behind, and want to make the most of it. Those on our side of the half-century mark are--generally speaking--past the drama, the ambivalence, the pretense. This leads to some fairly reliable attitudes:

1. We accept our bodies for what they are, and don;t worry a lot about what they were, or worse, what they might have been. 2. Good judgement comes from experience. We typically have a fair bit of both. 3. We take neither ourselves nor our situations seriously. 4. We don't send mixed signals. That hand on your thigh? Yes, we want to play. 5. We're here to feel great and have fun.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(493 posts)
Mrs agrees! She loves it when men of all ages are attracted to her.

Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(6984 posts)
We know as soon as we generalize someone will prove we are off on our logic (laugh). That said, I (she) feels if a man is attracted to me without regard to age, its great. Being attracted because of my age seems a bit off?

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1  2  3  Next »
1 to 10 of 23
TOPIC: mature{50}ish women are needed wanted
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.