mature{50}ish women are needed wanted : Swingers Discussion 186332
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingersmature{50}ish women are needed wanted
TOPIC: mature{50}ish women are needed wanted
Created by: SQUEEZBOX
Original Starting post for this thread:
if by some chance the mature population of 50 plus women dont know that at a drop of a hat they could have any younger man by just asking... read these posts on how turned on we get and how easy we would be to mold us into your needs. maybe im in a different place than most,but most guys i talk with say little of their fantasies they would love to make real. thanks squeezbox

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I would gladly kneel at the feet of a godess that is considered a senior. Lets get it on....

Hyde Park NY
Username hidden
(1 post)
Whew! I'm glad age doesn't matter to you, Gina... 'cause I'm getting pretty fuckin' old!

But seriously, we regularly get younger couples and single guys interested in meeting us, but we have learned that we feel most comfortable with friends closer to our own age.

We notice that very few younger people on SLS understand the art of seduction and that is important to us. Maybe it's because they are used to speaking in textese... if a guy writes, "u r hot wnt 2 cum 2 me 4 gr8 sex", he probably doesn't understand foreplay (just a guess).

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6742 posts)
We're in the minority here, I guess. Ages don't matter to us at all. Either way.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Exactly right Chim. Well said, but telling on ourselves (hubby and I) we're kinda hypocritical. We complain about people having a cut off for their age interest in our area at 50....the have a cut of on our profile on the lower end at the mid 30's. Go figure. (sigh)

:)

Parkersburg WV
Username hidden
(40 posts)
It's a lovely drive....

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
Now you are making us wish we drive to Florida instead of flying Chim!

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
thanks for the nice remarks, Tenacious -- You two ain't chopped liver either; If your travels ever take you down this way, give us a heads up!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
Same experience here Chim! But I love what it does for Ms. Tenacious confidence. BTW, have been admiring Ms. Chim for many years!

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(29 posts)
There isn't a week goes by that we don't get 2-3 inquiries from younger guys wanting to make it with Mrs. Chim. "I love older women!" they invariably say. I respond, "So do I! Bring one with you!" That generally closes the conversation. Mrs. Chim is not interested in making it with men young enough to be our sons. We have found mature cpls and gents far more attentive, interesting, experienced, caring, etc., etc. Sex is considerably more than a rigid rod and a lot of stamina. Just our take on this.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
Absolutely agree! I'd much rather share some "private time" with a 60+ year old, than one younger than 30. The older ladies know what they want and are better able to share in a mutually enjoyable experience.

Alexandria VA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: mature{50}ish women are needed wanted