looking for older couple in Michigan : Swingers Discussion 138787
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior Swingerslooking for older couple in Michigan
TOPIC: looking for older couple in Michigan
Created by: jamestkirk61
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi, i am 48, 6'4" good looking and good shape. fantasy is to share an older couple. i really do not have an age limit. i travel all over the state of michigan and will travel to you. email is jamestkirk61 at hotmail dot com
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
you both may have more luck posting in forums that are suited to the areas in which you're looking. Good luck. This thread for posts doesn't seem ideal for match ups, and is more for questions, comments, answers, flirting and just passing time.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
Hi every body,I am not from Michigan,I am from New York City and I am looking to meet A stress free couple or single lady,or even from surrounding area,Hope to hear from you soon

Ozone Park NY

Username hidden
(19 posts)
I am not from Michigan,But I will like to meet a older couple from new york city or surrounding areas ,New york is such a big city but yet so difficult to meet some one,Thanks

Ozone Park NY

Username hidden
(19 posts)
Hi, i am 48, 6'4" good looking and good shape. fantasy is to share an older couple. i really do not have an age limit. i travel all over the state of michigan and will travel to you. email is jamestkirk61 at hotmail dot com

Grand Rapids MI

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: looking for older couple in Michigan