Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Senior Swingers Where are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 393   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Okay sweettart, You simply must explain that one to this person who is obviously outstanding the field? Totally lost on the month thing? Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
I am a masculine looking bi senior switch/bottom CD in NC, just east of Raleigh. I would love to find some senior friend around here!

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(410 posts)
Cplpax, Love the african grey. Is that huge cage for him or her alone? Very nice photo gallery and profile. Loved browsing it. Mr and Mrs P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
we would love some 45+cpls around here to meet.seems most of them want younger people WTF

Dillsburg PA
Username hidden
(8 posts)
Mark, I guess we are lucky here in Cleveland and buck those odds, as we have 20 or so Sfs in our group and have meet them all. yep they are girls all right:) We won't allow free members in unless they have been on SLS over 90 days and actually sign in. That goes for all sex's. Found like you say, to many are here window shopping and after they are around less than 30 dyas the profile is blank or never logged in so this keeps the riff raff out:) Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
BiLady, Just who are you referring to? I read back a ways and saw no one saying that to you guys or are you being general, because we are not fakes. Our certs show that and our last post was thanking someone and giving them an invitation. So I am perplexed by your posting? Mr. P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
bilady, I just checked to see where you are and discovered your town is pretty far north in a low-population area. Are there parties and meet and greets in your neck of the woods? While we're in a somewhat rural part of the same state, we still aren't too far from larger cities. If you are where you say you are, I imagine it's tough meeting up with people. How do you do it?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9295 posts)
See what people mean, there is a lot of , "Oh you are hot or wish we could get together" but guess what they really don't or they would contact us. There are way to many fakes on these sites.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
Sandy and Jerry, First of all we want to say thanks for posting such a GREAT profile here on SLS. You two look like you totally enjoy, fine dinning, travel and of course each other and the lifestyle. If you are ever in the Cl;eveland area we would be honored to have drinks and ??? with you guys. Never met a red head that wasn't totally into sex. LOL Thanks Mr n Mrs P

Lorain OH
Username hidden
(243 posts)
red and bi.....wish i lived in WI

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(7006 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 393   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers