Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 1468671082
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 374   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bobby and Nicki here 53 and 50. I don't know if we are seniors yet but always have fun with older couples.BTW we are in Houston Tx.

Houston TX

Username hidden
(86 posts)
howdy Y'all ,i am a one of those older swingers,,, are there any older swingers north of the 49, also know as the great white north .Hello are you there. lol.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(271 posts)
Leeza , i have tryed to put a 50 plus group togethere, but no responce, so i belive there are no one here interested, or i am the only one that is 50 plus who is looking to put a 50 plus group together. So as the topic "Where are the older swingers",,, anyone out there, hello.

Newmarket Canada

Username hidden
(271 posts)
Yep, I'm a senior. But I'm enjoying myself anyway. And it helps when I can meet new folks, and make new friends in the lifestyle.

So if anyone is visiting, what we call the "West Coast of Arizona", (Better known as the Colorado River) let me hear from you, and perhaps we can meet up for some enjoyable socializing.

Lake Havasu City AZ

Username hidden
(1 post)
As with Life in general, it is easier to complain and do nothing to change life than to actually do it. The Mrs and I are Seniors, and we have no problem meeting younger, 40-45 and older 45-65 lifestyle folks. Ohio is not in the class of NY, CA, Fl in it's populous thinking. More toward the reserved side of things:( How do we meet folks? A we have a group and hold events around the area. Attend House Parties, just be social and get out and meet folks. It will take time. Life has no Guarantees, but you can take the step to sway the odds in your favor. You see many will notice the age and not go any further, yet if you are at an event, meeting and mingling, they see you as the whole person and sometimes forget the age.

As to SMs, we have many as friends and a few are regulars at our Meet n Greets and other held events. I will say, We as a couple would never attend something put on by a sm that we didn't know. And we always make it a rule when it comes to SMs, to only meet them at an event. That gives us a chance to see them and how they actually act around other's wives and the partners as well. Had way to many problems with the ones that do not know their place and get way to pushy and don't know how to back off and take no as the answer. Many seem to ALWATS want the last word. But that's us. Different strokes for different folks. But put yourself out their and sell your selves. You would be surprised. Put on a small house party. 3-4 couples ad a SM if you wish. Keep it simple. Mr. P

Sheffield Village OH

Username hidden
(236 posts)
J&D, I appreciate the encouragement, but what world are you living in to think that 5-10% of the population (especially rural Vermont) is or has been swingers? Or that 2% of the population are over-fifty swingers? I like your numbers, but doubt they are based in reality. Also, we are less constrained by the availablity of others than by our own busy schedules and priorities.

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
InLove; with 600 residents in your town, it's likely that 30-50 of them are or have been swingers. Of those 30-50, it's probable that 10-12 are 50+. Everyone likes to get out with friends, so if you can find just a few older swingers in your area and get a small group together for something monthly, it'd be a start. Our 50+ group goes out to supper together monthly, just to get out of the house and not have to cook and to chat and visit.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Anyone notice just how many over 50 couples are going on the cruise?

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Our city only has 600 people in it.

Danville VT

Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I have a group in Philadelphia called Philly 50 Plus. In less than a year there are over 150 members. Here is how I did it. A. establish a (your city) 50 Plus group on sls. B. Search for people over 50. C. Send them an invite to your group. D. Schedule at least one M&G per month. E. recommend established events that would be good for seniors to go to. E. Let me know when you get off the ground and we can set up a network for when we travel to each other's city.

Don

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(45 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   82 to 91 of 374   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers