Where are the older swingers : Swingers Discussion 1468671062
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsSenior SwingersWhere are the older swingers
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 388   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We have been to San Leon and met OurBed. The most wonderfull folks and gracious hosts. And yes all that is said about the bed is true. Hope to be invited for daytime fun cause the view of the bay was awesome at night.

Houston TX
Username hidden
(86 posts)
I or perhaps one day we,,, wait for y'all to say can you cum out to play, or can we cum over to play. LOL.

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
wish i lived near san leon

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6855 posts)
WE are 9n San Leon Texas and host a party approx once a month with 25 to 30 other seniors and nearly seniors, having a great time looking at the bay and bumping uglys.

San Leon TX
Username hidden
(8 posts)
We are out here. We might not say much, but maybe that is because we have been around long enough to know that action speaks louder than words ! :) ;)

Knightdale NC
Username hidden
(405 posts)
Maybe they keep to their own group, and don't want to meet anyone new? Maybe they're in a nursing home? Maybe people that have house parties don't want old people there? Maybe they lost interest in sex? I, female half, have been in this for only two years. My partner, much longer. I can see how it could become difficult as one ages.....we in our late 50s have problems attracting "younger" people at parties/clubs. We have attracted older cpls (70s); but WE weren't attracted to them! A LOT of older people live in a place here in Florida called The Villages. They have their club there and have the highest rate of STDs in the state! LOL!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
some where , same place ,same time perhaps. lol .

Newmarket Canada
Username hidden
(290 posts)
Yes, where are they. They aren't even posting on the forums much anymore. I sure hope they went on vacation and if so that would explain it.

Presque Isle WI
Username hidden
(192 posts)
There seem to be a fair number of senior LS people in our current and former community. Searches with the appropriate filters using the SLS search function pull up a fair number, and that's a great way to begin to identify an invitation list for a meet and greet...

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
looking for fun couples

Shillington PA
Username hidden
(3 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   62 to 71 of 388   End
TOPIC: Where are the older swingers